Adding the Egg feature and changing the bag's egg section (for not only eggs but fossils too)

Frshavocado

Hey,

I was talking with some players in game and we had this brilliant idea of making the egg section, a part of the bag where we can store our (future) eggs but also our fossils, they both contain pokemons that need to be released, so they should have a category of their own as an item.

The second idea, from me, was if we could make eggs obtainable from trees just like berries and pokemons, make them an item with the same features as fossils, the only difference is that the egg hatches when the player has done enough movement, (of course) breeding is out of question!!

People suggested to place them in dig spots, but that's just not realistic in my eyes, also fossils already take those spots, I suggest trees because they are the only other in-game element that provide us with resources.

Adding the fact that there are more trees in a region than dig spots, you could make the chance to find them slightly harder and a way to sync them through daycare (of course) by reaching a higher doctor level, just like the fossils through excavations!!

Thank you for reading my suggestion, also like this post and leave a +1 if you agree to make this possible :3

Edited by frshavocado

+1 to any idea that makes the egg section in the bag actually has a use, if they don't want to remove that section.

What's the point of having that section if there's no egg that can be stored there?

Edited by Starlight