4 accounts, 8 characters

Adryans

Yes, you can have up to 4 mails.

Each mail can log to both, Silver and Gold servers so this means one mail technically has 2 characters adding up to 8 characters in case you own 4 mails and you play in both servers.

"Because if there is something worth fighting for, it is life. Extinction is forever."

is that 100% sure ? can we have a confirmation from a mod plz ?

also this thread is interest me too. i would like to add one question about this thread if i am allowed.

so if we can use 8 acc! 4 in one server and 4 in the other server! then we can also trade items money pokemons from each acc ?

for example:

silver accs did bosses this week and get 1m. same for gold. can i gather the money from gold in one acc and transfer that acc to silver and and then give the money to one of my silver accs ?

if i am not allowed to add a question about this thread then am sorry! i didnt know it

• Like 1

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif

I'll try to answer (until a staff member comes around).

You can have up to four accounts. They must be your accounts. You created them with your emails. (There is more in depth to this rule with friends' accounts but you should wait until a staff answer). In each account you can have Silver Progress and Gold Progress. For example, in my Bhimoso one, I have completed the story in both Silver and Gold. However, in my Bhimaso one, I only have completed Kanto in Silver and I have completed the entire story in Gold.

You can, for example, do boss runs with all 4 accounts on both servers (if you manage to have a boss team in each server) and then transfer the money to a single account in the same server (for example, Bhimoso and Bhimaso trade their silver pokedollars to the Bhimeso account in silver by just logging in and out of accounts and trading the money to yourself with two clients on a PC. Then, you can either buy Coin Capsules in one server, use them and then, these Coin Capsules will be converted into Coins which will stay in that account's coin shop In both servers. That means that, if I trade 4 million pokedollars into Bhimoso in Silver, and I buy 10 CC with it, and use them in Bhimoso, I will have 1000 coins in the coin shop. Since these coins are shared between Bhimoso in Silver and Bhimoso in Gold, I can then log in Gold Server and buy 10 CC again in the Coin Shop and sell them in trade chat to get the pokedollars that I spent on Silver. This is one way to do it.

The easier way is to just trade all of your money into one account in each server once a month. For example, since I don't play in silver except to grind money, I trade all the money into any Silver Account (for example, Bhimeso, my least played secodnary account) and ask for a server transfer in the dashboard. The money and progress and items from Bhimeso will be brought into the other server. Then, a month later, I'll repeat this again (you can transfer your progress between servers for free once a month).

I hope this helped!

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I'll try to answer (until a staff member comes around).

You can have up to four accounts. They must be your accounts. You created them with your emails. (There is more in depth to this rule with friends' accounts but you should wait until a staff answer). In each account you can have Silver Progress and Gold Progress. For example, in my Bhimoso one, I have completed the story in both Silver and Gold. However, in my Bhimaso one, I only have completed Kanto in Silver and I have completed the entire story in Gold.

You can, for example, do boss runs with all 4 accounts on both servers (if you manage to have a boss team in each server) and then transfer the money to a single account in the same server (for example, Bhimoso and Bhimaso trade their silver pokedollars to the Bhimeso account in silver by just logging in and out of accounts and trading the money to yourself with two clients on a PC. Then, you can either buy Coin Capsules in one server, use them and then, these Coin Capsules will be converted into Coins which will stay in that account's coin shop In both servers. That means that, if I trade 4 million pokedollars into Bhimoso in Silver, and I buy 10 CC with it, and use them in Bhimoso, I will have 1000 coins in the coin shop. Since these coins are shared between Bhimoso in Silver and Bhimoso in Gold, I can then log in Gold Server and buy 10 CC again in the Coin Shop and sell them in trade chat to get the pokedollars that I spent on Silver. This is one way to do it.

The easier way is to just trade all of your money into one account in each server once a month. For example, since I don't play in silver except to grind money, I trade all the money into any Silver Account (for example, Bhimeso, my least played secodnary account) and ask for a server transfer in the dashboard. The money and progress and items from Bhimeso will be brought into the other server. Then, a month later, I'll repeat this again (you can transfer your progress between servers for free once a month).

I hope this helped!

thank you so much for your answer!!

i didnt know about this! i thought you can run only 4 acc for both server! and i didnt know about 1 email = 1 acc = 1 gold & 1 silver acc is allowed!

only to be sure 100% i would still like a confirmation from a mod in order to avoid any ban for mass acc run :D

• Like 1

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif

+1

I would very much like a detailed answer as well from staff because while rule two clearly states that you cant have more than 4 accounts it doesn't explicitly state a lot of the small details that many players have about this rule. I have spoken with Logan personally many times and, hes pretty brilliant and I would say that while almost all of his rules are written nearly flawlessly this one along with a handful of other ones do have particularly limited explanation of the boundaries of the rule and its hard for players to really full obey all the rules if they aren't able to fully written for players to see them but its my understanding of the rule that players may have 4 accounts with the ability to have Characters on both gold and silver on each however, what is not explicitly written is the rules is that if you want to transfer back and forth you can not be banned on any accounts and this is also important as well that any account banned permanently or suspended still counts toward your overall 4 accounts so players with an infraction history will have their pools of accounts reduced alongside being unable to transfer back and forth between servers as a way of giving them a limited of number of chances to correct their behavior and punishing them for the things they have done to get to that point. If you have more than 4 accounts you will be served a mass account infraction. Im not sure what tier infraction that is but my gut is telling me its pretty high so its pretty sketchy to test your luck and I certainly would not and have even reached out to staff on the subject myself to gain clarification on my journey as well. I think an amendment needs to be added to the rule to reflect the later instituted rules that have came since this rule was written by Logan. As it is though the rule doesn't reflect the fact that you may only play PVP on two on them and you have to go to a totally different section of rules Written by Mercurius/Felix and others to be able to find out that information, which is ambiguous because now their are two different sets of rules overlapping each over. But lets just go down the rabbit hole for a second and go further lets say your curious about what happens if you accidently make play on your third account instead of you second one well you have to go to another set of rules in a different place to find the answer written by Red. To say the least the information is just not in one spot and that is hard for the player because its just not readily available with the right context of for players to understand interpret quickly.

just to clarify here is how the rule is written by Logan,

2.Each person is allowed a maximum of four owned accounts.

This includes, but is not limited to:

• Exploiting more than 4 allowed accounts in order to gain mass profit or frequently gaining large amounts of income. If someone has quit PRO and gave their account to you, take anything you want at once and stop using it only if you already own 4 accounts. Be aware doing this may trigger a ban in which you will need to appeal and provide proper evidence of the account being given to you.
    (Example: Having the password of more than 4 accounts you received by people who are inactive in order to fight bosses, doing PvE quests to receive rewards, or progressing during a Special Event in order to receive one time rewards such as Reroll Tickets, etc...)
  • You may only have one account per email address.

Here is the rule written by Mercurius

6. You can use only 2 of your own accounts to PvP within each season. Using any account you do not rightfully own, or using more than 2 accounts, will result in heavy punishment.

Here is the the infractions for both of those rules written by Red.

• Using more than two alternate Accounts in the Ranked Ladder.
    PUNISHMENTS : PvP Bans, Mute Bans, Temp Bans, Perm Ban, Rating reset, PvP Coin resets and Tournament Bans
  • Mass Accounts.
    • PUNISHMENTS : Perm Ban.

Edited by FrostyjoeReborn
  • Like 1

Hello @adryans,

It is allowed to have 4 Accounts and play with them on both Servers. And you can also Trade between them as you please (even Cross Servers). If you happen to have more then 4 Accounts please just make us aware so you will not get banned out of a sudden ;-) I hope that helped.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

• Like 2

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING