A few new items for roleplay

Coxyca

Hello,

I was thinking of a few items that could be made obtainable & tradable to push the roleplay further:

• Safari Pass (1 entrance / 24 hours)
  • EV Pass
  • 24h Transit Pass
  • Excavation Ticket Allows the player to do one exca site (except those locked behind Discovery Points). Good way to give a taste of excas to those who never did the quest.
  • Rare Vegetable I know it's been a suggestion forever but a delevel item (clamped between 95 and 100) would be much better than asking the staff and easier for them.

Obviously the transit pass & safari pass should be rare enough so that they don't impact the economy, we don't want people to stack one week of transportation or safari for half the usual price. But I feel like this would be a good way to add a small amount of RP here and there instead of endlessly talking to the same NPCs.

Cheers

You can already get a safari pass, from the Eumi island lottery with the points, to be able to trade safari pass would just be pointless, seeing as you can get it for 50k, you just give 50k to someone to buy it with, so seeing as it already exists I don't know how else you would see it.

The EV pass just seems to be another thing that is already sort of implemented, but maybe you have a different idea, while having the safari pass active you spend 20% of what you would on the ev zone in the safari, aka 2k pokedollars.

The transit pass is also in the game already, just for a longer time, you can spend it for 7 days or various other times, I don't think there's one for 24 hours but seeing as the 7 day one costs like 100k or something it would just be really cheap.

The excavation pass I could see being a thing, but I think it would need to be costly. 2.5k/exca and you can make them free for a week, you can do them all once a day so it would just get really expensive.

About the rare vegetable, I think that for deleveling would just get out of hand, because it's already easy enough to just ask the staff to delevel, but it could still be useful

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I know you can get all of those ingame except the delevel item.

My point is to make them RP: right now, all of these items are obtainable either from NPCs or staff. It could add some depth to the economy and make those daily quests more "human" than just talking to a scripted NPC. You can also buy HMs in stores and yet people sell/buy them. The idea is also to give some of these items a different value: someone who does a lot of EV training might be more interested in buying EV passes from players than a full Safari pass.

As for the delevel item, can you explain how this would get out of hand? There's no Pokemon that naturally evolves/learns moves at that level so the way I see it, it's basically just maths to update stats. But maybe I'm missing something? (legit curious)

Edited by Coxyca

I liked the idea of that Rare Vegetable . It is obviously good for players who accidentally lvl up there pokes and for Staff too as they dont have to bother again and again about deleveling pokes .

Others item suggestions are neutral , they cant be much good and necessary but they cant be bad as a addition .

So +1