TO the Pokemon GOD.

Last last day I can still chat in world,whisper,trade,help etc sections. then today when I logged in there was a boxed message saying who knows what it is then after i enter a message it won't show up no matter what section i choose. I really don't what to do anymore cuz I can't even ask in HELP section. I don't know the point of CHAT BOX anymore if U can't CHAT in IT. Kindly fix it. It's hard to play blindfolded.. PS: "People can change their appearance but not their instincts =D" by me and only me.

TO the Pokemon GOD.

Last last day I can still chat in world,whisper,trade,help etc sections. then today when I logged in there was a boxed message saying who knows what it is then after i enter a message it won't show up no matter what section i choose. I really don't what to do anymore cuz I can't even ask in HELP section. I don't know the point of CHAT BOX anymore if U can't CHAT in IT. Kindly fix it. It's hard to play blindfolded.. PS: "People can change their appearance but not their instincts =D" by me and only me.

Its not a bug related to the client, its a sort of mute. If you wish to appeal for it please make a thread in here. That said, there's no more need to keep this thread open.

• Like 1
giphy.gif.91df8c76586489c4cb7c1431882d5ae5.gif

PRO Rules | Report Center | Discipline Appeals | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be incinerated and consequently terminated in the spot.