~~'Monadikos'~~*Friendly*~Only Favorite pokemon~~

Scaydi

Persian is My Favourite Pokémon Quite Simply because of its Grace, Style and Beauty. The way it Moves just Radiates Superiority. Such Class. *o*

It is not Considered a Really Strong Pokémon, but I love to Battle with it Nevertheless. I like to 'Steal' a Win by Surprises like Critical Hits and Making the Opponent Flinch.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChocolateMilky Thats a cute story.

My favorite pokemon ever in life is Starmie:

Story: I was playing Pokemon Red, the first one I played, and I was so into it, so happy after getting some great Safari Pokemon (One of my old team members Tauros) using the Super Rod in the sea for first time right south of Fuschia City, when I found Staryu, at first, I thought it was super cute, but after some hours i tried using a Water stone on it and *poof*! The most beautiful Pokemon I ever seen, with that huge gem in the center (Back then Starmie jewel was so big in display) and I totally fell in love of it. With the time I found out Starmie could use 4 of the best moves (to me) in Pokemon Psychic/Thunderbolt/Surf/IceBeam.

I never seen Pokemon anime before playing Pokemon Red, so I didn't know it, but it was a faithful encounter for sure.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

@ChocolateMilky Thats a cute story.

My favorite pokemon ever in life is Starmie:

Story: I was playing Pokemon Red, the first one I played, and I was so into it, so happy after getting some great Safari Pokemon (One of my old team members Tauros) using the Super Rod in the sea for first time right south of Fuschia City, when I found Staryu, at first, I thought it was super cute, but after some hours i tried using a Water stone on it and *poof*! The most beautiful Pokemon I ever seen, with that huge gem in the center (Back then Starmie jewel was so big in display) and I totally fell in love of it. With the time I found out Starmie could use 4 of the best moves (to me) in Pokemon Psychic/Thunderbolt/Surf/IceBeam.

I never seen Pokemon anime before playing Pokemon Red, so I didn't know it, but it was a faithful encounter for sure.

[glow=red]I don't know how Staryu could be described as "cute", as..it doesnt look like it has a face...HAHAHA

Putting that aside, it is an interesting story :)

Excuse me for posting my story as a non-member of this guild, but let me share mine:

I was battling a random trainer on another MMO called Pokemon World Online.

I sent out my Electrode against the trainer's Blaziken.

The Blaziken burned my Electrode.

I fell in love with how Blaziken burned my Electrode.

That's how I fell in love with Blaziken.

The End.

(P.S. @SCaydi, you should create a xat or something, for your guild members to chat and hangout, just like the other guilds :P)[/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

[glow=red]I don't know how Staryu could be described as "cute", as..it doesnt look like it has a face...HAHAHA

Well, there are cute clothes, cute jewellery, cute cupcakes, etc... So, why not a cute Staryu? Which is actually "alive"

About the xat, I don't like chatrooms cause it seems pointless to me, at the end we all will see each other in-game, and if they have any personal issue we have the private message, and most importantly I know we are going to be a small guild, right now we are just 4, and I am sure other guilds are more attractive for most of players since the first day I thought about making Monadikos, yet I love small guilds, quality over quantity.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

Well, there are cute clothes, cute jewellery, cute cupcakes, etc... So, why not a cute Staryu? Which is actually "alive"

About the xat, I don't like chatrooms cause it seems pointless to me, at the end we all will see each other in-game, and if they have any personal issue we have the private message, and most importantly I know we are going to be a small guild, right now we are just 4, and I am sure other guilds are more attractive for most of players since the first day I thought about making Monadikos, yet I love small guilds, quality over quantity.

[glow=red]Don't worry, your guild has the potential to become one of the best. I can already see, that with a wise leader like you, there's no doubt that your guild will attract plenty of players.

Although I'm not in this guild, you have my support :)

(P.S I'm a member of r3vo. I heard that my guild plans to have an alliance with your guild. I hope that it goes well :)[/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

[glow=red]Don't worry, your guild has the potential to become one of the best. I can already see, that with a wise leader like you, there's no doubt that your guild will attract plenty of players.

(P.S I'm a member of r3vo. I heard that my guild plans to have an alliance with your guild. I hope that it goes well :)[/glow]

Thank you for the support offer. I am so glad about the alliance, I hope it goes well too. :Smile:

Thank you for the support offer. I am so glad about the alliance, I hope it goes well too. :Smile:

[glow=red]No worries, thats what alliance is for :)

If you ever need a hand, feel free to ask. I'll give my 100% :)[/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

My Favourite Pokémon is Persian Simply because of its Grace, Style and Beauty. The way Persian Moves just Radiates Superiority. Such Class. *o*

Persian is not Really Considered to be a Strong Pokémon, but I love to Battle with it Nevertheless!

Fun Fact: I don't like Meowth at all! (Except for it being able to Evolve into Persian of course XD)

@Morgannor Thats awesome, Persian used to be part of my team back in Pokemon Red, but I switched it for a Gen 2 Pokemon once I played Emerald, could be either Espeon, Jumpluff or Skarmory.

I am Getting used a bit to using the Forum now. I Changed My Avatar and Updated My Profile and I'm Starting to like it. I Have also just Made a Signature Myself, as You can See. It's not Much because (unlike most of You) I am not Good with PhotoShop or anything like it. I just Made My Signature in Paint. I am Really Happy with it though, for Me it's More important that I Made the Signature Myself Rather than it having a Professional look. After all, 'Signature' refers to Something Personal.

@SCaydi : I'm also Posting to Actually ask if there is a Standard Guild logo or Motto I could add to My Signature or can I Write Something Myself about the Guild? I would like to Have something in My Signature to Represent that I am a Member of Monadikos, with Your Permission.