Summer Map Contest 2020

Tempa

Uma cidade em uma ilha tropical, com belas praias e uma água tão cristalina que é possível admirar o fundo. Porém, não muito longe daqui, existe uma ilha amaldiçoada. O único que ousou explorá-la foi o pirata e capitão Jhoseff, o qual foi morto e teve seu navio e junto com todo seu ouro afundados. Dizem que o seu fantasmas agora guarda a entrada da ilha, esperando que alguém digno e forte o suficiente seja capaz concluir suas buscas.

Translation: A city on a tropical island, with beautiful beaches and water so crystal clear that it is possible to admire the bottom. However, not far from here, there is a cursed island. The only one who dared to explore it was the pirate and captain Jhoseff, who was killed and had his ship and along with all its gold sunk. It is said that his ghosts now guard the entrance to the island, hoping that someone dignified and strong enough will be able to complete his searches.

Map: 100x100.

https://ibb.co/m8zrhp6

I hope you like the map and sorry for the translation on google. rsrsrsr

• Like 3

Spent all night on my map hoping to finish sadly...

I was unable too. However I will still sumbit it in honour of my lost sleep.

:(

Was aiming for a boardwalk. Something a bit different then other maps.

1302850980_Mapdidntfinishintime.thumb.png.e42b535c384e84e14672701d5941d076.png

Time is up. The winners will be decided by the mapper team and announced as soon as possible.

• Like 2

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.