does the mount count as a normal bike?

Omarciny2000

Hello @omarciny2000,

No, prices for Mounts are not the same as the one for the bike since they are usually Coin Shop Items that people buy by making a donation towards the Game. They sell them then I Trade Chat, which makes them more expensive. However there is a Quest for a free Mount: You can check it out here. You can also buy some Mounts with PVP and PVE Coins at the PVP Coins Shop and the PVE Coins Shop. I hope that helped.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

• Like 1

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Aside from the info Meruem gave, the bike is not tradable and you need it to do the Subway quest to unlock transportation in Kanto for 2.5k per trip to any Kanto city except Cinnabar (you can use the Boat in Route 19 after you complete this quest to go there). Almost all mounts in the game are tradable and you can sell them or give them to other players or buy them from other players.

To access Route 16's part where you must speak to an NPC for this quest, you can only access it with a Bike and not with a mount.

The other advantage of purchasing a mount via Coin Shop is that you can use it as early as when you start the game. The bike can only be obtained as early as in the third badge. I hope this helped too :)

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

well, unfortunately, it doesn't. as you see if u try to go to the route beside fushia it will say you need a bike to get past . gl =).

Aside from the info Meruem gave, the bike is not tradable and you need it to do the Subway quest to unlock transportation in Kanto for 2.5k per trip to any Kanto city except Cinnabar (you can use the Boat in Route 19 after you complete this quest to go there). Almost all mounts in the game are tradable and you can sell them or give them to other players or buy them from other players.

To access Route 16's part where you must speak to an NPC for this quest, you can only access it with a Bike and not with a mount.

The other advantage of purchasing a mount via Coin Shop is that you can use it as early as when you start the game. The bike can only be obtained as early as in the third badge. I hope this helped too :)

Hello @omarciny2000,

No, prices for Mounts are not the same as the one for the bike since they are usually Coin Shop Items that people buy by making a donation towards the Game. They sell them then I Trade Chat, which makes them more expensive. However there is a Quest for a free Mount: You can check it out here. You can also buy some Mounts with PVP and PVE Coins at the PVP Coins Shop and the PVE Coins Shop. I hope that helped.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

mhh strange on discord they said yes

I have to try and see

Hello @omarciny2000,

First of all I just realise I totally misread that and thought you asked if it costs the same. Thats why my answere probably didn't make any sense. Sorry for that :D So let me give a proper answere now: The Mount does not count as Bike. It has the same speed and everything, but in order to Access any Bike Routes you will need to own the Bike. You can then access them with the Mount, but it has to be in your Backpack. :-/ Nezuko might have confused it. Probably meant they they have the same speed. Sorry for that.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

• Like 1

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING