Vermillion

G3n3r4l

+1, but if the staffs want to mess with it, be more professional with the announcement, please.

Putting lv1 magikarp spawn then remove it AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT just a few hours later, and proceed to say NOTHING as if it never happen, only brings annoyance to players.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there.

I will get straight to the point of making themed pokecenters, they are done by mappers who have a bit of free time and motivation to make them if they wish to do so. We can not make new interiors for every event for every PC as that would require too much work. This summer only one PC got updated as we are currently handling a ton of maps that we have to finish so only one of us had time to make a themed map.

As for the notion that adding a theme to a map in another region would bring life to that region, this is just wrong. Vermilion is the most populated PC all year round no matter the theme as it is the most convenient to reach the most services and being in the first region it attracts the most players. That's why it is the first to get a theme whenever possible.

I hope I covered everything for anyone interested in this thread.

Locked and denied.

• Like 5

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.