HP bug ( I apologise )

Titaniaplayz

Can you post screenshots of the pokemon so that a Staff member or a player with knowledge and an IV calculator can help you out? I wanted to help out as a normal user but... it's kinda hard without being able to see the pokemon lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I used iv calculator it says hp water ( now it's hp water too ) but when I caught it in preview it showed me hp ice I'm sure about that. But due to no proof no one will believe. Well the cottonee was trash.

Can any staff can check if the any cottonee was released by me?

Edited by supertrainers

I caught a cottonee which has hp ice ( 2 day before I caught it ) Today I thought to sell it when I put it in trade chat it has hp water. Well he was trash cottoner but I was just informing.

Proof - when I caught it showed it to @Ankitraj and it has hp ice now it's changed.

@Ankitraj will reply asap

Hi, @supertrainers.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

However, we've never been reported nor experienced any bug on the hidden power type calculator inside our game.

I think you could have mistaken with another pokemon :(

As you can't provide any solid proof of your issue, it would be hard for us to help you with the problem.

I hope you understand.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love