Suggestions after latest update

Socksgunner32

Good afternoon

I just wanna share my thoughts / opinion about latest update

First of all i appreciate all the hard work the PRO team is doing and trying their best to improve the game while adding cool stuff and fixing whats broken

Although ive noticed lately some of the previous updates that the game is getting slower and slower and i feel its limiting you a lot lately and heres what

ive seen that i did not like at all and im sure many players will agree with me

1: Way back when there was fast surf mounts and slow surf mounts ( making it same speed is unfair i believe , you made the jet ski more expensive cause it was faster and then boom.. )

2: The time were the talking became slower and made the bosses / level up / Ev training much slower due to slow text. I used to finish a poke in safari ev training service 252 252 6 and maybe another 20 points

but after that certain update i wasn't even able to finish 1 poke... maybe 252 and then 200

3: Rumour was going around that a player complained that its to easy to get RR ticket at solcaeon reporters quest.. Well that rumour seems to be true because after that complaint i never got ticket again and ive completed it 10+ weeks in a row ( i hope you haven't reduced the chances on that, it would be really sad if you did )

4: Limiting us from doing bosses freely was very sad. Why do that ? People said that some players are abusing bosses to farm cash . so what ? whats the problem ? that why they were put there in the first place.

Lets not mention that hard difficulty you cant heal and the opponent uses mega poke / godly stats and the worse is when they use items such as choice band and it doesn't even lock on the move . can you explain that ?

For example garchomp with choice band uses outrage on dragonite and then you switch to clefable. The boss garchomp will magically use a DIFFERENT MOVE meantime it was locked on outrage

5: And for last this is for the latest update.. So ive noticed the game became slower AGAIN when you in battle. It takes to much time now while you in a fight and especially when you click on fight. Theres like a few

seconds delay before you can click it. You know how hard it is after 2-3 years playing this game and then this thing changes? it can be really annoying being used to fast clicking on fight but now you have to wait and lets

not mention how slow the hp goes down and how much time for that experience bar to move... Woah ! I mean a fight used to go for a few seconds and now it feels like 20 seconds with all the delays. The text also looks slower.. Another thing about lvl up in cerulean cave. Imagine if you power lvl up a lvl 5 pokemon with focus sash.. Lets say it gets 25 lvls in 1 fight... Does that mean i have to see that bar 25 times go up ? come on... That will take a lot of time.. Everything will now outside PVP i believe.. Boss fights / ev training / lvl up / hunting would take more time cause of how slow the fight scene has become. I mean i managed ( after a long time ) to get used to 1,2,4 but what i said in 5 would be extremely hard and it will definitely reduce my time spend on this game

So my suggestions is make the battles + text + clicking faster or like it was before... its much slower now and it will take ages to do things in game now.. i mean the Hp going down like shuckle speed

i dont care about mounts speeds difference thats over and done im used to that unfortunately.

Thank you

• Like 2

Can't disagree in anything, +1 even if it will get denied. I hate not being able to do a single ev round for a pokemon anymore due to how slow battles are now, even if you don't level up. There's a weird inconsistency now while you fight and you lose a few seconds per battle which amounts to minutes in the Safari. It's also painful to depend on evzones outside, but I'm more or less okay with it since they work fine for me.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

+1 definately i agree with all points, specially the bosses one, it's annoying to face a rough skin garchomp godly stats, that hits like a truck, with choice band and outrage without the move lock. I totally stopped doing bosses because of that bs. The start battle time for me got faster but to end the fight got slower like, a LOT.

Sadly this will be locked without reply as all others :c

• Like 1
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

1. It was already said why the surf mounts were all made the same speed, so that people could have a choice of what they wanted to use instead of feeling obligated to use the jet ski or kyogre mount.

2. +1 100% to the faster text, i noticed myself that it was slower and that evs were slower because of it

3. personally i don't do the quest, but i see others also talking about not getting a reroll, but for that i think it's reasonable because getting a free reroll is basically putting out 700k into the market, for everyone that does it, which is a lot

4. I don't mind the boss limitation, personally it avoids me spending a while doing bosses on one day, but with the hard mode moves and stuff i believe it was clarified once saying it's supposed to be "Hard Mode" and therefore hard, which is why it can change choice moves and such

5. yea i also noticed this was much slower, i do want maybe just a setting in the options that lets you speed it up, as there's already one for dialogue speed

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Thanks for the reply @g3n3r4l i respect all your answers

1) i mean it feels like a downgrade though . why didnt they do that from the beginning ? or they coulnt have done 100 coins for faster shiny mount or 50 coins for normal mount so they dont have to choose just the jet ski.. so for example 100 coins for shiny gyarados mount thats faster and 50 coins for non gyarados mount with normal speed

4) yeah i feel you man. i mean for some players that are short and want some quick cash injection they wouldn't mind doing all 45+ bosses ( doesnt have to be in 1 go of course cause thats just to mauch ) but it will get you around 1.5 - 1.7m if u beat all available bosses in hard