Blue Server!!

Sciencedog

I'm probably going to switch to Blue since the initial wave of people will be sort of on the same playing field. In Red, it feels like people will either be at the end game or just starting (<4 badges in). I know now to start with squirtle since the game gives you plenty of decent grass pokemon early on (although the bulba I have is kinda above average).

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

118462 We ain't got no news about it. But a few days ago (like Saturday or Friday, can't remember really), they made an update, we had to reload the client and you can now choose between Red and Blue, although Blue is offline since.

The client update was to accommodate Blue server when released, it was never online to begin with.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to have an approximation of the line when the blue server ?

Weeks or more beginning at the end of the week ?

Sorry, I do not speak great English well

118478 Hello everyone,

Would it be possible to have an approximation of the line when the blue server ?

Weeks or more beginning at the end of the week ?

Sorry, I do not speak great English well

Best guess is sometime this week hopefully(so nothing is for sure).