[SOLD] Shiny Pvpable Gengar

• Administrator

Hi @chriissss

There's a couple things with this auction that need to be addressed:

You did not upload any evidence with a timestamp to support Aminnation's start bid. Do you have this? If so, please edit this post and attach it.

Based on Aminnation's s.o. being genuine, this auction was due to end at 11:44PM Wed 19th GMT+0, however, as stated in the Auction Rules (No. 3) - if the auction receives a bid during the final 15 minutes, the end time is delayed to +15 minutes from that bid, UNTIL someone remains the c.o. for 15 full minutes, and then the auction will end.

This means that @DeIta is the rightful winner at 24.3m with this post as it was the final bid that lasted for the full 15 minutes as c.o. after the initial end point was delayed.

I will unlock this thread for reply.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @chriissss

There's a couple things with this auction that need to be addressed:

You did not upload any evidence with a timestamp to support Aminnation's start bid. Do you have this? If so, please edit this post and attach it.

Based on Aminnation's s.o. being genuine, this auction was due to end at 11:44PM Wed 19th GMT+0, however, as stated in the Auction Rules (No. 3) - if the auction receives a bid during the final 15 minutes, the end time is delayed to +15 minutes from that bid, UNTIL someone remains the c.o. for 15 full minutes, and then the auction will end.

This means that @DeIta is the rightful winner at 24.3m with this post as it was the final bid that lasted for the full 15 minutes as c.o. after the initial end point was delayed.

I will unlock this thread for reply.

I don't have a photo for ammination's bid because i suddenly logged out to post this auction here and also i am using mobile that's why i can't browse and play at the same time. I am really sorry for the trouble that I'd caused, this is a lesson for me. Thank you for the help.