Hidden Power for legends

Bash

36 minutes ago, LadyLilith said:

-

No pls , its good how it is now . Dont destroy the game .
It is supposed to be hard

Isnt it already hard enough to get a legend with good ivs?

As reminder:

Chance to get a Legend with 1 stat random, 5 stats over 20 (and usually you want a higher speed and spatk/atk... I compensate it with the fact that lower defense values are often accepted when those stats fit):

Chance to get the fitting Hidden Power as well:

How often you need to reroll in order to have a 50% chance to have 20+ stats + 1 random stat and a fitting Hidden Power:

3500 times

I would like to avoid to spent 3500 rerolls on my Lando.

With my suggested change you would still have only a chance of 0.01782 to get a Legend with 1 stat random, 5 stats over 20.

Thats already very hard, isnt it?

Not hard enough for you?

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Its not hard to get good ivs if ur rich .         Just gotta have some luck , This game is all RNG  , u can have first few rolls good ivs or after 20 rolls.
Doesnt make the game bad , what makes the game bad is to much wishes like these that are not really needed lol.

8 minutes ago, LadyLilith said:

Its not hard to get good ivs if ur rich .         Just gotta have some luck , This game is all RNG  , u can have first few rolls good ivs or after 20 rolls.
Doesnt make the game bad , what makes the game bad is to much wishes like these that are not really needed lol.

Indeed, you can have a good hidden power legend after 1 or 2 rerolls, or 20 rerolls. More likely is 3500 like I wrote.

And I dont want to change the chance to get good ivs, I never said that anywhere. I just want to make hidden powers more accessible.

I really cant relate why it would make the game bad when you have a better access to hidden powers. It makes my cry to reroll a perfect lando without hp ice, just to get hp ice.
If you could explain that further.

How often you need to reroll in order to have a 50% chance to have 20+ stats + 1 random stat and a fitting Hidden Power:

3500 times

I really cant relate how that should be smt that I can archive.

The access on certain hidden powers contribute to the pvp variability. Now you go in the pvp queue and say *ah, I can switch my lando in his lando, he wont have hp ice*, or *I can switch Gliscor in his Zapdos, it wont have hp ice*. And you'll be right in most of the cases

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

-1 cuz its doesn't makes sense invest huge money for HP lol,  HP doesn't matter (a lot)  in legends and zapdos, heatran, thundurus,landorus (sweeper) doesn't really requires HP already they have very op ivs  and if I mathematically calculate the damage they take like 3hits of hydro pump for heatran to faint so tanky and a good sweeper too u can bring heatran whenever u need to go safe and some are sweepers (except zapdos he needs HP) so they actually  don't need....... Just for one zapdos u need HP. To game XD XD XD hit a like if u agree XD XD XD XD XD XD lando is just for doing stone edge and u-turn no idiot would bring lando Vs lando and as I said zapdos needs HP exception just for one zap u need big change XD XD XD

Edited by Pvpisking
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pvpisking said:

-1 cuz its doesn't makes sense invest huge money for HP lol,  HP doesn't matter (a lot)  in legends and zapdos, heatran, thundurus,landorus (sweeper) doesn't really requires HP already they have very op ivs  and if I mathematically calculate the damage they take like 3hits of hydro pump for heatran to faint so tanky and a good sweeper too u can bring heatran whenever u need to go safe and some are sweepers (except zapdos he needs HP) so they actually  don't need....... Just for one zapdos u need HP. To game XD XD XD hit a like if u agree XD XD XD XD XD XD lando is just for doing stone edge and u-turn no idiot would bring lando Vs lando and as I said zapdos needs HP exception just for one zap u need big change XD XD XD

We are talking about h.p. (Hidden Power). Idk what you are talking about but it doesnt make much sense, for me at least.
I wonder if you even read my suggestion.

Picture

TP4L

I read it properly, but your english is a bit... hard to read.

If you could rephrase that in stuff that actually makes sense, it would be nice. No hate to non native english writers tho...

But lets just consider that you have a idea what you are talking about, i just take the very first sentence of you

-1 cuz its doesn't makes sense invest huge money for HP lol

If it makes sense how it is right now, i dont know - since you have to invest so much money.
Are the Pokémon much better with their specific hidden power? Yes.

Generally I cant understand your argument, btw. How does your argument fit to the suggestion?

Edited by Bash

Picture

TP4L