Hidden Power for legends

Bash

Can you maybe add a NPC that allows you to decrease each IV by max 1 in order to make the H.P. a not random/lucky thing?

Currently it is super lucky to get fitting Hidden Powers on a legend. Even if you spent 10m on rerolls it is not given that you get a bit decent legend with a good H.P.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is actually a answer in this topic but I think it visualizes a good argument.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some Legendary Pokemon with useful Hp and it helps PvP to have the options for more variation - a tangible option. PvP variation is a great thing, and PvP is still the main part of PRO.

And even when its useless for the most - who cares in this case? Those where its useless you dont need to decrease.

Very good to have

- Landorus - ice

- Thundurus - ice/fly

- Zapdos - ice

- Raikou - ice

More uncommon

- Manaphy - fire

- Heatran - ice

- Latios/as - fire

Chance to get a Legend with 1 stat random, 5 stats over 20 (and usually you want a higher speed and spatk/atk... I compensate it with the fact that lower defense values are often accepted when those stats fit):

Chance to get the fitting Hidden Power as well:

How often you need to reroll in order to have a 50% chance to have 20+ stats + 1 random stat and a fitting Hidden Power:

3500 times

Correct me if you have better calcs.

In the end:

Why do you think it would make it "op", i dont understand that argument?

Do you think its not to expansive?

Do you think rerolls are the best way to get a h.p?

How would my suggestion effect PRO in negative?

Edited by Bash
  • Like 2

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Why not?

it would make iv rerolls just get good stats and then minus a useless stat like atk on Raikou to get a hp ice your looking for. Everything would just become way to easy even if they put this behind a ticket in the pvp shop it would just be just so overpowered and not even useful for 90% of the legendarys and none of the mythicals. The only ones that pretty much need a hidden power is the electric types Zapdos and raikou (with hp ice/grass)

Free hidden powers of your choosing kills the overall meaning of what makes Pro, well pro

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

it would make iv rerolls just get good stats and then minus a useless stat like atk on Raikou to get a hp ice your looking for. Everything would just become way to easy even if they put this behind a ticket in the pvp shop it would just be just so overpowered and not even useful for 90% of the legendarys and none of the mythicals. The only ones that pretty much need a hidden power is the electric types Zapdos and raikou (with hp ice/grass)

Free hidden powers of your choosing kills the overall meaning of what makes Pro, well pro

For me it doesnt make PRO well when you need to invest 50-100 million in a Legend for decent Iv's and good Hp.

You must be happy with bit decent ivs + Hp.

There are some Legendary Pokemon with useful Hp and it helps PvP to have the options for more variation - a tangible option. PvP variation is a great thing, and PvP is still the main part of PRO.

And even when its useless for the most - who cares in this case? Those where its useless you dont need to decrease.

Very good to have

- Landorus - ice

- Thundurus - ice/fly

- Zapdos - ice

- Raikou - ice

More uncommon

- Manaphy - fire

- Heatran - ice

- Latios/as - fire

Chance to get a Legend with 1 stat random, 5 stats over 20 (and usually you want a higher speed and spatk/atk... I compensate it with the fact that lower defense values are often accepted when those stats fit):

Chance to get the fitting Hidden Power as well:

How often you need to reroll in order to have a 50% chance to have 20+ stats + 1 random stat and a fitting Hidden Power:

3500 times

Correct me if you have better calcs.

In the end:

Why do you think it would make it "op", i dont understand that argument?

Do you think its not to expansive?

Do you think rerolls are the best way to get a h.p?

How would my suggestion effect PRO in negative?

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 3 weeks later...