Hi everyone :3

Nice to meet you all.

I recently got myself hooked/interested in Pokemon again.

I would love to be a part of the Pokemon Community again and possibly make friendships along the way!

Though I love Pokemon, and have been with Pokemon ever since it's first Pokemon game series (Red, Blue, Yellow) I'm still SUCH a PvP noob and don't know squat of what to do.

I'm hoping that someday soon, I can brush up on those PvP skills, here on PRO with you guys!

2 Questions for you guys!!!!

I see that PRO has been out for quite awhile now so 2 things that concern me are:

1. I'm more laid back, casual, very friendly and want to be surrounded in as much friendly environment as possible, so which server is more friendly? Gold or Silver?

And 2. I Guess this goes with my #1 question when asking about the server, but, how is PRO Doing? Is it populated and active, going strong? Will it be around for a couple more years?

Welcome! Both servers are quite friendly. It depends on the guild you are looking to join and the people you meet ingame. There's always good and bad people everywhere. I suggest you check the guides and the guilds section in forums, to join and find a community :)

PRO is by far the most active and best Pokemon MMO right now. I think it has many years to continue at this rhythym. Even if it only had one year, I'd still play it.

I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.