Helloooo there

Denjy

I didn`t realise you had a new player topic on the forum.

Been playing for a bit (just got me 4th gym badge) and I thought I would pop a hello to everyone :D

Playing on silver server atm and realy enjoying it. So I would like to thank the community, devs and everyone for such a addictive and amazing game :D.

Currently atm leaveling up a graveler and hopefully I can find someone who I can trust to trade it when its ready for Golem or least someone who I can trade for future evolutions :D.

Anyways, I hope people are well (:

Hellooo @Denjy, welcome to PRO! 

Thank to you as well for playing the game. I'm glad you're able to enjoy it so far.

If you need help evolving your Graveler, you can make a post in the Evolution and Deleveling Megathread and a staff member will assist you in the trade.
Additionally, you can join a guild by visiting the Guilds page and applying for one that you see fit, and having a guild member help you out.  
Lastly, I would like to invite you to Our Official PRO Discord Server so you can keep up-to-date with the newest updates and content releases, or just hang out with the community in general.

Anyways, that's all from me. I won't be taking much more of your time. Good luck and have fun! ^^

Edited by Maisa
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 7:18 AM, Denjy said:

I didn`t realise you had a new player topic on the forum.

Been playing for a bit (just got me 4th gym badge) and I thought I would pop a hello to everyone 😄

Playing on silver server atm and realy enjoying it. So I would like to thank the community, devs and everyone for such a addictive and amazing game :D.

Currently atm leaveling up a graveler and hopefully I can find someone who I can trust to trade it when its ready for Golem or least someone who I can trade for future evolutions :D.

Anyways, I hope people are well 🙂

Welcome to the game!

• 4 months later...