Gengarite stone quest issue

Doanngoclam

hi i just completed darkrai quest but the problem is i cant start the Gengarite stone quest i cant enter the chamber its said " the spirt power is too strong you cant enter the chamber, i tried to go necropolis to fight darkrai again maybe that will solve the probelm but i couldnt find him...i think its bug quest,pls help me

B9843137-2994-48D7-B8E7-5F8A7B2A6692.jpeg

C8542DB5-149E-453F-8696-A2EEECF0DE98.jpeg

CD9628C9-67B0-40AC-9326-DB1527851F18.jpeg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had the same problem. Here is how I was able to solve it:

I beat Horon in Dark Valley without letting a pokemon faint. After that Alucard respawned in his castle. Go to the third floor and bring a pokemon with the move miracle eye. Beat him and let Darkrai defeat you.

You will find yourself in the Dark Realm and you have to do that quest. Make sure to beat the Mega Gengar somewhere on that quest.

I did the whole Dark Realm quest last year already and had no problem getting Gengarite this year. After I got the Gengarite I was unable to enter and redid the Dark Realm quest which solved that issue for me.

I dont know if that will fix it for everyone but thats how I was able to get into the chamber again for the harder challenge with the IV locked reroll as reward.