[AUCTION] WTS EPIC HP. FIRE MAGNE ll CAREFUL H.A DRAGONITE ll H.A GLISCOR

Gamestar

I am having trouble contacting the seller. He doesnt react on the thread itself or private message on forum either.

As I dont have a discord contact or can contact him ingame as I am from Gold and he is from Silver I am asking for some assistance.

I was planning to transfer with one of my alt accounts but dont want to use the free transfer without knowing if the seller will be online or if he even still has the Magnezone.

How can this situation be handled?

Hello @GameStar and everyone,

As the auction for the Magnezone UID: 2992796 has been won by the user @Norex, the auctioneer is directed to complete the trade with the winner as soon as possible as already instructed ingame. Failure to comply will result in punishment. Auction winner/alt of winner may Server transfer to claim the pokemon.

Additionally, auctioneer is advised to abide by the PRO Trade and auction rules while auctioning to avoid potential punishment.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Since Gamestar hasnt been online on the forum for almost a week and only was online for a short amount of time for the last 3 days (checking reborn bot frequently), I am still having trouble to contact him.

I have traded a friend the 1m and he transfered to silver, is it possible to force the trade with his account (IGN: Aggs)?

If this is not possible or requires further information, please let me know.

Greetings~