i didnt get the reward from the darkrai quest

Ignacioleonardo

when I was doing the darkrai quest, after i entered the dark realm I accidently go to the right and exit to the dark realm. after that i try encountered a pokemon and i relog the game. when i login i was in the dark realm. After that I continue the quest and complete it. soon after completing the quest, I will catch darkrai and get a sync from pc, but when i want to go inside the alucard castle i can't go inside. After that I completed the mega gengar quest, also the hard mode and gained the reward . Next after a few days and i read the forum that I have to defeat a boss without a single pokemon fainted to enter the alucard's castle again, I try it and I am able to catch darkrai, but I didnt get reward from it. My friend that i get Ivs lock reroll after catching darkrai.

Hello @Ignacioleonardo!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
As Norex have already mentioned, you won't be able to collect the IV reroll reward if you resetted/exited the Dark Realm. Your friend had beaten and caught Darkrai in the first time.
I am sorry to disappoint you, but the system has been developed like this in order to reward people who didn't fail the first time, as a sort of bonus reward.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.