Somebody give me Boss Team Ideas!

Xashpurple7x

18 minutes ago, XAshPurple7x said:

I want to make a boss team and i want to keep gengar togekiss in it please suggest more 

Gengar can be used with scarf destiny bond but toge would be hard to fit in my opinion togekiss can be used only with battonpass teams and i think with the recent updates battonpass teams isnt the best to use at least from my experience 

Just a Greek dude.

26 minutes ago, GeoMine said:

Gengar can be used with scarf destiny bond but toge would be hard to fit in my opinion togekiss can be used only with battonpass teams and i think with the recent updates battonpass teams isnt the best to use at least from my experience 

suggest me a team please

21 minutes ago, XAshPurple7x said:

suggest me a team please

I dont know what's currently working my boss team not working anymore so im also trying new things i have heard that 5 sharpedos with speed boost + a gengar with destiny bond is working so ill try this for now

Edited by GeoMine

Just a Greek dude.

The team with which you can beat all bosses is 2 timid gengars with 20+ spd and spatk other ivs doesn't matter 2bold wobbufets with 20+ def spdef and hp or near stats one calm or sassy or careful wobbufet with 20+ def spdef and hp or near stats 2 chanseys bold naturalcure with 20+def spdef and hp and a trash innerfocus ability kangaskhan ivs doesn't matter and nature also doesn't matyer for kanghaskan.

The team I suggest you is

2 gengars 3 wobbufets 2 chanseys and a lv50 trash kangaskhan.

If you have further enquiries then you can ask me in discord my discord id is Phani Kumar(From INDIA)#5060.

HOPE THIS IS HELP FUL.

20221104_120914.jpg.cfbd99c7b4b5808a07ea0d9312df9350.jpg

MY SHOP

11 minutes ago, PhaniKumar said:

The team with which you can beat all bosses is 2 timid gengars with 20+ spd and spatk other ivs doesn't matter 2bold wobbufets with 20+ def spdef and hp or near stats one calm or sassy or careful wobbufet with 20+ def spdef and hp or near stats 2 chanseys bold naturalcure with 20+def spdef and hp and a trash innerfocus ability kangaskhan ivs doesn't matter and nature also doesn't matyer for kanghaskan.

If you have further enquiries then you can ask me in discord my discord id is Phani Kumar(From INDIA)#5060.

HOPE THIS IS HELP FUL.

Im sure that some bosses require full 100lvl boss team 

Just a Greek dude.

1 hour ago, PhaniKumar said:

HOPE THIS IS HELP FUL.

i have gastly 31 spd 21 sp atk naive all are telling its fine

I haven't tried yet but 6 trash lvl 100 Raticates with Sash and Endeavour+Quick Attack should be enough to beat most bosses, even better if you go for speed nature. For ghost Types just use scarf destiny bond Gengar. And against Morty you can easily beat with a ghost and dark team.

Edited by Darksun20

@darksun if we use lv100 rats then we can't win even 1 boss coz endeavour will reduce the opponent Pokemon hp as our hp means if the opponent attacked us and reduced 60 percent hp then our endeavour also damages 60 percent hp then again he use same move our Pokemon faints even we can't use lv60 or lv80 rats also coz some pokes use left lovers if we use quickatk it won't faint due to leftlovers and some bosses need all lv100s to battle them so you either use batonpass team or the team I said before.The Rattata team works for 2-3 bosses I think I already tried it.

Good luck

20221104_120914.jpg.cfbd99c7b4b5808a07ea0d9312df9350.jpg

MY SHOP