Please reduce critique amplitude

Mawdush

I'm sorry to tell this but since on of the last update, critique moves amplitude are really too high. 

I don't know the exact ratio but sometimes the critique are something like 20x more powerful than the previous hit.

I think I'm reading somewhere that now critique ignore combat statu buffs. If it's real, I don't know why. 

This is total random result and the result is that a success is more based on chance than on tactics.

I don't agree with this. What is the aim to mean about good strategical tactics if a combat is now only based on chance of critique.

Please, mean about this.

PLEASE VISITE THE SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE OF MY LABEL AND LIKE MY TRACKS

Rebirth(hardstyle)

The only change that was made regarding critical hits is that crits are now ignoring debuffs. This is actually how critical hits are supposed to work and it was not working correctly before that change.

You can check for these changes on the update logs. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/3146-update-logs/?do=findComment&comment=895596

• Like 1

Just want to point out that critical hits were only coded correctly as they need to ignore debuffs as well. "From Generation III onwards, when a move scores a critical hit, the attacker's negative stat stages, the defender's positive stat stages, and the defensive boosts from Light Screen, Reflect, and Aurora Veil are always ignored. However, the halved Attack from burn is no longer ignored." From Bulbapedia 

Regarding bosses, Baton pass was always based on something that was flawed and the correction in the critical hits needed to be done for the overall healthiness of the game. It's pretty sad for a user to lose a fight in PVP because of something that is not coded correctly. Haven't used baton pass/any boosting strategies in a long time, but I personally don't think that a change is really required. There's other useable strategies and overall there should still be a chance of RNG, it's a pokemon game and this is still an MMO.

• Like 1