Cant login

Guest flyingnimbus

1. 1.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well firstly there was a new client that released yesterday. Also sometimes windows 10 has issues and those are detailed in https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=14738 . Sometimes I have issues with it not coming up with the que, I normally just have to wait and be patient, click join a few times, and close the client if it isn't working. I hope you can have this problem resolved.

Guest NicholasD

Hello

Would someone please be able to add more servers so that more people would be able to play instead of having 2 full servers with no room for anyone else to play? I really want to try this game but I cant since the servers are always full.

Guest CherylTree

Do keep in mind that this game is in Beta and many issues may occur. As disappointed as you all may be by the login issue, it's already hard enough to recover from a DDoS. Patience, guys. A second server is being worked on.

I had the same problem. But I figured it out I think.

If you get it to say logging in.. just leave it and eventually it'll put you in the queue. I'm not sure on the reason why but every time it starts at 598 so I'm thinking that it only shows the queue once you hit that placement.

Hope this helps.