XYTREH'S GREAT SALE!

Xytreh

Hello,

You have a lovely shop however can you please remove the event/special form pokemon? Sadly they are not allowed in this sub forum.

You can however make a new shop (or thread) inside the correct sub forum for these types of Pokémon!

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

larfleeze.png

19 minutes ago, Larfleeze said:

Hello,

You have a lovely shop however can you please remove the event/special form pokemon? Sadly they are not allowed in this sub forum.

You can however make a new shop (or thread) inside the correct sub forum for these types of Pokémon!

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

Hey there! Thank you, it's nice to hear. Though is it really necessary to remove these? They're in this shop since the very beginning and there never was a problem with it. If it's necessary, sure, I'll remove them but that'd be a bit of problem 😕

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."

16 minutes ago, Xytreh said:

Hey there! Thank you, it's nice to hear. Though is it really necessary to remove these? They're in this shop since the very beginning and there never was a problem with it. If it's necessary, sure, I'll remove them but that'd be a bit of problem 😕

Hello,

Thank you for the timely response. I’m sorry you were not informed of this prior, but it is a rule in the sub forums. So sadly I am going to have insist upon this.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

larfleeze.png

5 minutes ago, Larfleeze said:

Hello,

Thank you for the timely response. I’m sorry you were not informed of this prior, but it is a rule in the sub forums. So sadly I am going to have insist upon this.

Very Respectfully,

Larfleeze

All have been removed. Can I keep the link in "Event Pokemon" though?

"To hurt others is part of being human but...
Sometimes we hurt people so much
That there is no way to fix their soul...
And we lose them
Forever."