NPC's should walk, rather than disappearing out of nowhere after a dialogue

Leafbolt8

As I played PRO I noticed some NPC's disappearing out of nowhere after having a dialogue with them.

So my suggestion is, NPC's should walk rather than disappearing out of nowhere. They should walk until they are not visible to the player's screen. While the NPC is walking out, the player cannot move until they are not visible in the screen. Their walk should range from 2-5 seconds. This will add a little bit of creativity in the game....

So that's it! I hope you like my suggestion.

Also feel free to reply down below if you have feedbacks 🙂

Edited by Leafbolt8
  • Like 1

Pokemon Revolution Online IGN: Leafbolt8

Discord ID: yourdog#4342

Pokemon Showdown IGN: Leafbolt8 

• Leafbolt8 changed the title to NPC's should walk, rather than disappearing out of nowhere after a dialogue
4 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

good idea, but i think there just isn't enough map space to make this possible everywhere, some of the much smaller maps would have a hard time having the npc leave

I suggest that maps that do not have enough space or do not have any space to walk will not be included in this feature 🙂

Edited by Leafbolt8
  • Like 2

Pokemon Revolution Online IGN: Leafbolt8

Discord ID: yourdog#4342

Pokemon Showdown IGN: Leafbolt8 

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure this is included in alot of the latest content as they had a view range update some time back (staffview removed from public). Applying this to previously released content would be very time consuming and not worth in the end as there is thousands of npcs, and it wouldn't be clear what they are doing before you look at their individual scripts which takes even more time.

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~