Pvp : The problem with Legendary Poke

Fatmanclt

Hi all, 

I'm here juste to share what I think is a problem, actually in Pvp and legendary poke system. 

I personally think that the legendary system combined with the pvp coins reward system to the top 25 in pro is not really fair. 

As u know, Pro is all about farming and luck. BUT more u farm, more u can have luck ! 

Today if I want a poke (not a legendary), I can -generally- find him in wild and go hunt him.

But not with legendary, I can't farm this poke. I can't hunt a good lando or a good heatran. And at the same time, they are legendary, so they have the best stat, so they generally are very strong and are TOP TIER (not all but the majority). 

With the actual system Ok I can try to grind for a Ivs reroll, to get good legendary poke (ate-lest one ....). This take time, and its very expensive, and if u are not lucky, u will never get your poke.

The probleme is : If u are not in top 25 at the end of the season, that will be very hard to get at leat one good legendary.  But in the same time, that will be easy to the guys who reached the top 25, to get good legendary with their coins. 

And its problems for the balance of the game.

Because new players and the guys who are not good enough to be in top 25 all the months, won't get good legendary poke, so they will not have the best poke. 

And at the same time, the players who were already good enough to be in top 25, will get more chance to have better legendary, so better poke. 

Its kinda a capitalist probleme... Like rich people become richer and richer, and weak guys stay weak. 

The top 25 players will have teams with good ivs legendary pokes, and new players or weaker pvp guys, will fight with huntable pokes. 

Im not here to say that top 25 players don't deserve Pvp coins and prize. And I know that 500 coins don't give u automatically a decent legendary.

But I think we should think about something more balance. Because legendary poke like Lando, heatran or Tornadus are top top tier poke, and the others legendary like manaphy, kyurem, ect have big impact on the meta game. 

And if u think about the futur legendary that will be in the game , what about the legendary beast who will be top tier too? 

With the actual systeme, veteran (good) pvp players have huge avantage vs other people. And thats not kinda fair, because if they are at the top, they are fundamentally better than other, so shouldn't have more avantage. 

We should think about something more balance. 

To be honest, with the actual system, a rule that limit 1 legendary poke per team, will make sense to me. 

If i'm not wrong Pro want to develop the pvp aspect of this game. And with the actual system, veteran have way to much avantage (they certainly deserve it), but that not realy good for the balance of the PVP). 

I think the reroll system is ok, but we should add a legendary close.

If we don't have legendary close, perhaps we should change the legendary reroll system to something that requier more HUNT and not SKILLS.

That just my though

See ya 

On 11/10/2020 at 9:49 PM, Timidpolitoed said:

Do bosses. Rush accounts. Do bosses with them as well. Getting rerolls is way easier than getting ladder.

Exactly. This is meant to be a Pokémon MMO AKA you must grind. If you’re not consistently doing dig spots every 3 days or 20 bosses every week then you’re not grinding hard enough. Making Poké dollars isn’t hard at all. (700-750k can buy you a Reroll Ticket from another player.) Just saying. You can also get Reroll Tickets with PVE/PVP Coins, possibly from doing the News Reporter over in Solaceon as well as battling the Suspicious Bot in Dock Island.

However, the point is if you know how to grind for Reroll Tickets, eventually, you can make your Legendaries decent IVs right? Besides, if you got enough skills/experience in PvP, who say you need Godly IVs in PvP just to win?

Also, it’s not like you’re guaranteed Top 25 if you have all those Top Legendary pokemon. It depends on your team comp as well. From what I heard, it’s probably easier in Gold Server to get into Top 25 compared to over on Silver.

Edited by Wangzii
Adding onto my opinion.

Yes, it is how you say. Top pvp players have much more opportunity to upgrade their legends.

However, they earn their coins by being active in pvp and beeing at least over average in their skill level. You also have a bit disadventage as a new player as you can expect the opponent ladder player to always have potentially better Pokémon than you. Anyway, its their reward for beeing in ladder so many times. I dont see a big problem there, there must be some reward for the top player.

As mentioned its not like its impossible to get rerolls.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Its a mmo game... Everyone started at the same point. They are rich either by grinding and investing time into game and/or by purchasing coins. 

You have issue with iv rr for new players what about required timeplay or pokedex completion for some legendaries? 

As mentioned before with 4 acc u can have 8 free iv rr. Each month 4 rr from pve points . Solaceon reward u 1 guarantee master ball per week. With 4acc thats around 800k which u can trade for iv rr. I think thats plenty of opportunities