Halloween mini game

Ikonashi

So you are stuck at the hard mode or at the "very" hard mode where you can get the shiny costume?
I can tell you thats not impossible but I could only give you advice at the hard mode,

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

First check if you have 5 Pokémon aviable, if not its really impossible. You would have to fix that by redoing the old quest.

But expectign you have 5 mons, I made it this way:

See a Golurk? -> Give up. Its easier without it.

No Golurk? -> Always Flareblitz Weavile with Arcanine in 1st round if present -> Always Moonblast Scraggy with Clefable in 1st roundif present

-> Always try to hypnose Trevenant with Munna in first round if present

Try to Rockslide opponent "packs" with Cubone, means when there are 3 opponents in one field, a Rockslide is very nice because of the high flinch rate.

After the first round, try to defeat squishy Pokémon first.

Make sure there is always a Pokémon on the Spatk and Def field.

I kept Arcanine and Rattata alive in order to to Flare Blitz and Crunch the boss Gengar

Dont hesitate to give up the round if its looking bad.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

If he oneshots Arcanine and/or Rattata, he got a SpAtk boost. You need to avoid that!
He gets all boosts from the Pokemon you defeated. You can prevent that by holding the field which gives a SpAtk boost (You should hold the one with a Def boost as well).

Picture

TP4L

Like Bash already mentioned, you have to always deny the SPATK and DEF boosts to the pokemon an the battlefield as all boosts those pokemon collect will be added to the Mega-Gengar in the end. Thats the most important thing to keep in mind.

You do that by always having one if your pokemon on the SPATK and DEF boosting fields. If the opposing pokemon collected one of these boosts you are better off to surrender and start again as you wont be able to beat the Mega-Gengar in the end anyway.

It doesn't matter anymore, playing on holding some fields is not for me. I can barely defeat these pokemons, I have no patience and nerves for it. I have to accept the lack of s mega gengar clothes. Thanks for the advice and sorry for wasting your time.