NPC Dialogue Errors [NOT NPC BUGS]

Unknown007

Npc: Mayor Vlad

https://prntscr.com/h0islm should be army instead of armies

Fixed.

"Strengh" in his script should be "strength".

TNF9Hza.png

Please don't forget to mention the map name when you report typos.

Thanks, and fixed.

The "i" should be "I"; capitalised.

RsrTrkQ.png

Fixed

Untitled.png

It should say party instead of part. :y:

Fixed

Officer Jenny bounty for catching Pikachu in Pewter City has big type. When you don't have Pikachu in party you show not Pikachu to her text for showing wrong Pokémon to hear says sentret instead of Pikachu. Server Red.

And fixed.

Thanks everyone!

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

In the Valley of Steel Entrance upon defeating Butler to help May, she says "Will this Magma team never learn or what?", when it should most likely be "Will this Magma team ever learn or what?". Hope this helps :heart:

acc47c3072bf6476213a434dc80fd953.png

Thanks! Yep, it should have been 'ever' instead of 'never' ^^ Fixed!

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Hello again, I found another dialogue error that needs fixing in Celadon Mart 4~

It says "Evolved forms typically outpower pre-evolutons, but it is still wise to ensure that the evolvee learned all of its exclusive moves before doing so!"

It should probably say "Evolved forms typically outpower pre-evolutions, but it is still wise to ensure that the evolvee learned all of its exclusive moves before doing so!"

"Evolvee" reads more like an error at first glance, so I would suggest changing the dialogue structure as it seems very awkward. Just a suggestion, but maybe it would better be read if it were phrased something like, "Evolved Pokemon typically outpower their pre-evolutions, however, it is still wise to ensure that the Pokemon has learned all its exclusive moves before evolution!" There's probably a better way to phrase it, but that's the best I got. :heart:

7ab75029c9ac8f79dc1c238428cb071d.png

<i></i>

• 2 weeks later...