Account Problems

Outofpokeballs

If you can't log into Silver Server, you probably need to merge your Red & Blue accounts.
You can merge them in the dashboard, make sure to select the right server as your main server.
https://dashboard.pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard
If you're still unable to log into Silver after merging your account, you'll have to reset your password on the dashboard.

For more info about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, take a look at the following link:
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/90465-everything-about-the-merge-general-faq-issue-faq-read-before-making-a-merge-issue-thread/?tab=comments#comment-517409

6 minutes ago, outOFpokeballs said:

I havent logged in about a year wanted to show my friend this game and when i logged in my characted was gone and all my items. I am also not able to log into silver not sure if this has something todo with it. Could use some help thanks.

Hello @outOFpokeballs,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
First to start, you don’t have to worry about your account & progress getting deleted as they will be always saved in the database.
The issue is caused due to the old servers (Red, Blue) have been merged together in one server (Silver). I checked your account, and it seems like you played 88 hours on the Blue server.
You have to merge your account to the new servers in the Dashboard.
Please make sure to choose the Blue server in order to get your progress back.

After the merge, you still may be unable to log into Silver server. You have to reset your password on the Dashboard to fix it. Your password should contain only alphanumeric letters (Letters from A to Z and from 0 to 9), because sometimes different/special characters in your password might block you from login.

For more information about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, please take a look on Everything About The Merge.

With that being said, I hope this clarified everything.
Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

4 minutes ago, Exotyc said:

Hello @outOFpokeballs,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
First to start, you don’t have to worry about your account & progress getting deleted as they will be always saved in the database.
The issue is caused due to the old servers (Red, Blue) have been merged together in one server (Silver). I checked your account, and it seems like you played 88 hours on the Blue server.
You have to merge your account to the new servers in the Dashboard.
Please make sure to choose the Blue server in order to get your progress back.

After the merge, you still may be unable to log into Silver server. You have to reset your password on the Dashboard to fix it. Your password should contain only alphanumeric letters (Letters from A to Z and from 0 to 9), because sometimes different/special characters in your password might block you from login.

For more information about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, please take a look on Everything About The Merge.

With that being said, I hope this clarified everything.
Kind regards,
Exotyc

Epic timing and resolution, thanks ill donate soon!

21 minutes ago, outOFpokeballs said:

Epic timing and resolution, thanks ill donate soon!

I'm glad to see your issue has been solved.
I'll lock this thread now.
Don't hesitate to ask again, if you have any further questions.

Have a nice day.

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Exotyc locked this topic