About Resetting the progress

Trainerak

3 hours ago, TrainerAK said:

How Can I Reset This Game Completely because i want to start freshly

Hello @TrainerAK,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
The staff team don't do any account reset services at the moment. There is not any estimated time when it will be available again.
Once we do, we will be announcing it in our official Discord server.

However, I can list here some other possibilities you could try out in order to have a fresh start.

- Start with the same account on the opposite server, everything will have a fresh start once you join the server. You will be able to create a new character, but your ingame name and the coin shop currency stays.
- Create a new account, and start from scratch with a new ingame name, and no progress on both server. Keep in mind that you can maximum have 4 accounts. To get more information about this, the overall PRO rules can be found here.

I hope this clarified everything you needed. I'll be waiting for a reply if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Head over to the Suggestions subforum to suggest additions and/or improvements to the game.

We currently do not offer account resets. Exotyc has already mentioned ways of starting a fresh game. 

As no action is to be taken, this thread will be locked. Feel free to create a new thread if you have new problems or questions.

Have a great day.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.