Returning player need help

Kaiserf11

So I played this game a few years ago, I believe my last sign in (and actual playing) was about 2 years ago. Haven't had time to play due to irl stuff. Now I would like to play again, but I would much rather start anew than trying to get up to speed to what I had or hadn't done that long ago. Is there a way to reboot my account to start from scratch, do I have to join a new server (playing in Gold, I just checked that) or will I have to create a new account? And if so, can I pair a new account to my existing email?

Hello @Kaiserf11and welcome back to PRO. 

We aren't offering account resets anymore, but you can create a new account, and start fresh on that one. Keep in mind that you are allowed up to 4 accounts.

Alternatively, you can login on the opposing server, Silver in your case, and have a fresh start there too.

You should use a different email to register an account. Afterwards, you can change it to your existing email on the PRO dashboard. To do that, simply login, click "My Account", then click "Email", and insert your desired email. 

Hopefully this answers your questions. 

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

Yes, yes it does, thanks. But a new question emerged: I tried login in to Silver server, but it says "invalid username or password" now, I know they are correct because I can log in to Gold without changing them so... Is there a problem with Silver server?