PRO Blue Server

Guest Dilveer

What I would like to know is if the coins we have on our account will be available on the blue server. Read somewhere that if you have bought membership from the website (not in-game) it would transfer over. So was wondering if it was the same for coins?

Coins, and membership will not transfer From Red server to Blue server, and vice versa. Anything that you get, and/or have on Red will stay on Red when blue is opened. And anything that you get and/or have on Blue will stay on Blue.

t5VwPBY.png

What I would like to know is if the coins we have on our account will be available on the blue server. Read somewhere that if you have bought membership from the website (not in-game) it would transfer over. So was wondering if it was the same for coins?

Coins, and membership will not transfer From Red server to Blue server, and vice versa. Anything that you get, and/or have on Red will stay on Red when blue is opened. And anything that you get and/or have on Blue will stay on Blue.

Does it mean that at the moment of the donation we will be able to decide which server we want to put the coins into?

17 shinies found(OT) - Mew, Celebi and Jirachi Caught

A similar topic already exists: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18416

Refer to the one linked above, I'll lock this one.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.