Keldeo Quest Walkthrough Guide! (Draft)

Bhimoso

Welcome everyone to the Keldeo Quest Walkthrough Guide!

18ae04f2a29a27fae88afa87b747ab01.png.5a0860be5c6cbcfdba75b6a61bdd2fb6.png

I’m quite literally only doing this guide because my guildmate who was supposed to do it stopped it halfway through and I’ve only seen one or two other guides on it. I will try to condense as much info as possible into this guide because the information is split, confusing and the quest is very hard for begginers.

I was asked to compile the information from youtube videos and other guides in here. Keep in mind that I am only collecting the info from the other sources (and my guild sources). Thus, you can correct this guide in the comments below 🙂

(Wrote the above to make it clear that I am only putting together player information and clues!) This guide will (on purpose) be really simple, mainly due to time constraints + over 15 more guides to write + the quest is confusing as hell, let’s just keep it simple lol.

Let’s begin!

Keldeo Quest: Beggining!

The Keldeo Quest Area can be reached by talking to the NPC Aero Airlines in the following cities:

Vermillion City

Olivine City

Lilycove City

Canalave City

Items/Pokemon you will need for this quest:

7500 pokedollars (travel fee)

HM Flash or Tool

HM Surf or Tool

15 Leaf Stones (purchasable in Celadon Department Store)

10 Revival Herbs (diggable and purchasable in the same Store)

1 Pokemon that weighs atleast 100 to 199 kilos

1 Pokemon that weighs atleast 200 to 299 kilos

1 Pokemon that weighs atleast 300+ kilos

You will first need to interact with the NPC Paya in the middle of the town. Afterwards, keep heading north and talk to the Guards and Kohga. Then, talk to Maz Koshia and choose the third option.

Now head back to Paya. To find the Wastelands, you will have to head the southeast from the NPC. When you enter the Wastelands, you must find Keldeo and speak to him. He will demand that you fight the following pokemon in the Wastelands to calm them down (yeah, because beating everyone to a pulp will surely make them relax lmao)

The pokemon are:

Tyranitar, Garchomp, Absol, Typhlosion, Metagross, Flygon, Zangoose and Noctowl.

You will find them in the Wastelands map, spread around it. After you beat them, Noctowl (the last one) will appear!

When you have beaten them all, talk to Maz Koshia again. Now, you must find 6 hidden pokemon spread around the Wastelands. Then, find the hidden Sailor. You will be given the Greninja Clothes. Head north of the map and dive into the water (you don't need the HM). The mission gets harder now: you must find the hidden Wishiwashi behind the rocks underwater.

Once you find all the Wishiwashi, you can now enter the cave where the big Wishiwashi resides. Be wary that he’s extremely strong but slow! He is weak to Grass and Electric moves. Once you defeat him, you can go back to the cave and collect the Wishiwashi gem.

Before you continue, you will need three pokemon in your party: one must weigh atleast 100kg to 199kg, another one must weigh 200kg to 299kg and the last one must weigh 300+kg. You can look in bulbapedia which pokemon weigh over 100kg (no, you can’t feed your pokemon pizzas until they reach that weight, it’s not how it works). These pokemon must be placed in the 3 pressure plates according to their weight in the following map.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_weight

Now, you can head out and east to enter the Mountain Area Dungeon. The way is now pretty hard, as the trainers will have pokemon at level 100 (so be a bit careful with your team composition). Plan them out beforehand!

At the end, you will reach some stairs. You will additionally be given Arcanine Clothes to wear and you can use them to continue the quest! They look cute 😄

You will now need a pokemon with the move Flash or the Flashlight item. You will go down the ladder and enter a cave. Use flash here and find the 4 Graveler inside of the maze. Keep in mind the maze is really big and confusing before you go in, so bring a few Escape Ropes too!

When you have found them, you will need to defeat a big boss. He is extremely hard: he has a full team of level 100 pokemon. Mega Charizard X, Greninja, Togekiss, Bisharp, Garchomp and Conkeldurr. When you defeat him, talk to the Golem and you will obtain a gem.

Travel back to the Wastelands area. Head north to the Forest Dungeon Entrance. Talk to the Old Sarah NPC and give her the Leaf Stones. Talk to her again and give her the Revival Herbs.

You now need to find the moss, cotton and pigment: they can be found behind the big tree just to the left of her (interact with multiple grass patches behind it to find it), on the northeastern flower swimming in the river and in the southwestern leaf swimming in the river. Give them to her and she will give you the Breloom Clothes! Wear them and head to the next area to the north!

Now comes the most confusing part: You will need to read the stele (it’s the big brown inscription you find when you enter the map). After you read it, you will need to find three different levers. These levers are invisible and can be located onto these small objects: Tombstones, Pumpkins, Axes, Skulls, Mushrooms, Dead Trees, Berry Bush, Signs, and others.

This part is extremely annoying, as there are a lot of possible spots where you can find them. Talk to the inscription to obtain clues on where to find them.

Once you find the third lever, a pop-up dialogue will appear: “WELCOME”. You will now be teleported.

You can now fight the Master of the zone! He has a Mega Venusaur, Suicune, Chansey, Clefable, Aegislash and Togekiss (wow, what a fun team to play against! Literally no one said.). He’s extremely powerful, so be ready! Once you defeat him, you can finally head back to the town.

Now, head to where Kozha was, next to the two guards. Interact with them and they will allow you to travel through. Enter the building and avoid the guards inside (they’ll want to fight with you). Keep going until you find Noctowl, the pokemon, and continue going further. You will finally reach the Lord NPC. You must beat his five pokemon squad! Afterwards, you must continue and fight the remaining one: Mega Tyranitar.

Finally, you can now head back to Maz Kozha (Koshia?) and talk to him.

You can now head to the pokecenter, get your appropriate Synchronise pokemon and capture Keldeo! Head back to the Guard Building. Now, head north, but when you reach the stairs, go to the right. Once you reach the same zone where you fought Lord, you will now be able to access the cave.

Inside of the cave, you will see Keldeo at the end. You can now fight him and capture him! Good luck! (As long as server doesn’t crash in the middle of the battle, lol). If you accidentally faint it or fail to capture it, you will only need to leave and reenter the cave, it will be there. Just be careful and carry a Master Ball!

This draft will be continuously edited, but as it is, it should be enough to not spoil the entire quest and leave you guys with some clues on how to beat it 😉 good luck, everyone!

If you want to make corrections and to provide information, please do so in the comments below!

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 5

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Some corrections:

- You dont need Dive or the Dive tool as you just need to wear the Greninja outfit to dive down.

- The weights have to be between 100-200, between 200-300 and 300+.

- You dont have to beat the Wastelands pokemon in order and the Noctowl only appears once you beat 6 pokemon.

- Before you are able to dive down you have to find 6 hidden pokemon and talk to the Sailor again.

- Before getting the pokemon for the weight-requirements I would suggest to beat all the trainers as a full team will make it easier to beat the trainers.

- Talk to the Golem after beating the Charizard-X-Boss to receive the Gem.

- From what I have seen the levers cannot be just any small object like random mushrooms or bushes but only rather specific objects like the tombstone, pumpkin, skull, axe on stump, mushroom on stump, dead tree, berry bush, sign etc.

- You dont need to use the sign to teleport to the Forest Master, that will happen after interacting with the third lever which is random for everyone.

Other than that pretty straight forward guide in textform, thanks for sharing.

Edited by Norex
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Norex said:

Some corrections:

- You dont need Dive or the Dive tool as you just need to wear the Greninja outfit to dive down.

- The weights have to be between 100-200, between 200-300 and 300+.

- You dont have to beat the Wastelands pokemon in order and the Noctowl only appears once you beat 6 pokemon.

- Before you are able to dive down you have to find 6 hidden pokemon and talk to the Sailor again.

- Before getting the pokemon for the weight-requirements I would suggest to beat all the trainers as a full team will make it easier to beat the trainers.

- Talk to the Golem after beating the Charizard-X-Boss to receive the Gem.

- From what I have seen the levers cannot be just any small object like random mushrooms or bushes but only rather specific objects like the tombstone, pumpkin, skull, axe on stump, mushroom on stump, dead tree, berry bush, sign etc.

- You dont need to use the sign to teleport to the Forest Master, that will happen after interacting with the third lever which is random for everyone.

Other than that pretty straight forward guide in textform, thanks for sharing.

Fixed and added!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!