Godly calm rotom 24+ (3 x 30 + ivs) 31 speed

Ghostriders

• Ghostriders changed the title to Godly calm rotom 24+ (3 x 30 + ivs) 31 speed (SOLD)

Auction started sunday at around 10 am i guesse i did indeed sell to early i thought Blaggy won cause he sented me a message that he won.  (sorry for the confusion) @Hawluchaacan you reverse the trade and continue the auction? the poke was  traded from my other  (bank) acc voidwarrior. Sorry again.

afbeelding.png.cf1f9b05c76250d6a8dc722ae6e0e555.png

Edited by Ghostriders

The trade has been reversed, do not let this happen again in the future as there will be a punishment if it happens again. This time it will just be a warning since there is no damage done. The auction will continue for the remaining time. I suggest for the next auction you do not blindly trust on the word of the player with the best offer but only on your own judgement. 

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

• Haha 1

20210407_201806.gif

• Hawluchaa changed the title to Godly calm rotom 24+ (3 x 30 + ivs) 31 speed

Okay i might have made a mistake once but thats only because owner said it ends today so i auto assumed it ends today 12:10 am which is clearly wrong.

I dont know what you think when it ends but if you are not thinking wednesday 12:10am ( 12.5hrs left) you are wrong.

I bid 6.1m