Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Madonion07

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Got it. Thanks for the help
  2. Would like to purchase this eelectross
  3. I'm on my 7th Day and they're asking me for cubchoo I have done keldeo quest and kyurem quest Still I'm not able to access areas for hunting
  4. Hello! I would like to purchase this Clampearl if it is available
  5. ‎ How old are you? I'm 26 Where are you from? I'm from India Your Fav thing to do in Pro? PVP and bosses What your fav Pokemon? Bisharp Discord Tag madonion0933
  6. Join our beloved guild Corviknights We have a good peaceful community with people having great sense of humor Whether it's funny "Question of the day" or "PVP Training" we got it all 😎 Looking forward to have y'all in the guild
  7. Hello I would like to buy this gardevoir
  8. What's your Player name (IGN)? MadOnion07 2. Number of hours played? ,1800 hours 3. What's your favorite Pokemon? Garchomp 4. What do you enjoy doing the most in PRO? (Hunting, Dungeons, PvP, trading, etc) PVP/Hunting 5. How long have you been playing Pokemon? (Optional) Since 2020 6. Favorite ice cream flavor. (Optional) Choco chips
  9. ° what can you contribute to Dynasty? I can contribute in a variety of ways. I do level service so I can level up pokes at discounted rate I'm also a pvper who can get 100-150 ratings for the guild. ° what is your real life and ingame name? Real life name: Aryan Ign: MadOnion07 ° how old are you and where are you from? I'm 24, years old from India ° discord tag? how often are you online there? Discord Tag: Stick_flick ° screenshot of your trainercard
  10. First level service done at discounted rate! 🥳🥳🥳

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.