STUPID CLIENT

Zafridoo

1. 1.

118118 i hae been nothing but patient man, ive been waiting for like 22+ hours now to get in, and still havent managed me to get in a [Censored] queue....................... im so close giving this game a really bad review on diffrent sites..

that'll really help your cause, attempting to threaten them with a bad review? gl with that buddy.

And besides, ive seen diffrent bad reviews about the xp, grinding, queue, client and so on. so im not the only one complaining about this, but they are so concentrated on the god damn hoen region they forget everything else, which is a shame imo.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

118123 Not treathing at all. They keep telling me to keep trying, and be patient.. i've been waiting so long the last 3 days? I cant even log in when the server says its half full? its a great game and i low it, when you can play it. but when you cant, people are so confused and they dont know how to fix the issue, othwerwise they would have fixed it alreaddy. and releasing hoen is a great thing, but not when your client doesnt work, then stop focusing on your hoen and focus the client imo. :) but tbh i dont think they care about 1 single player anyway, this game has exploded with activity the last few months, so yea :) but they need to fix this [Censored] fast............

Fixes are being made, which they can't be done overnight. We already know what is causing the high latency issues and our developer is working on it. This requires more server-end coding and game coding to ease up the stress on the server. I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated but everyone, including us needs to be patient while the said fixes are being made.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

118123 Not treathing at all. They keep telling me to keep trying, and be patient.. i've been waiting so long the last 3 days? I cant even log in when the server says its half full? its a great game and i low it, when you can play it. but when you cant, people are so confused and they dont know how to fix the issue, othwerwise they would have fixed it alreaddy. and releasing hoen is a great thing, but not when your client doesnt work, then stop focusing on your hoen and focus the client imo. :) but tbh i dont think they care about 1 single player anyway, this game has exploded with activity the last few months, so yea :) but they need to fix this [Censored] fast............

Fixes are being made, which they can't be done overnight. We already know what is causing the high latency issues and our developer is working on it. This requires more server-end coding and game coding to ease up the stress on the server. I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated but everyone, including us needs to be patient while the said fixes are being made.

its cool. but wait with the hoenn region, and fix the client first lol. you cant tell me to be more patient than i am, ive been waiting 20+ hours last 3 days, and ive been spamming the login but nothing happends..:) every 1 else can play but me, which is really fucked up........ ofcourse i get frustated, when i waited so long and still havent achieved anything in the 20+ hours trying to get in here, its just the same stupid message i get from you guys.. "restart client, redownload, be patient" ive been patient last week, taking it smooth but the last 3-4 days has just been madness.

Check your connection then. Last night I got the same issue as yours. Couldn't log in the game w. my 3G connection (the wifi here is unstable, I can't survive the queue with it)

So I think if the connection at ur region is not strong enough u can't reach the queue.. :Nervous:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

when it says logging in and disappears it actually puts you in a queue. the queue window isnt working or popping up. but me and my friend keep clicking log in until we get the "logging in" and then like 3- 5 minutes after it disappears we are in.