Android users

1legend1

Hello sir. We android users have problem with maps. We could not find which root is which. We have to press the location in map. Then it appears very small and under our finger and still can't see it. I will like to tell u that resolve this issue because we can't ask from people sometimes. And the berries have same problem we can't find which berry is for what. Many items r there which we could not. Because it appear under or finger. Plz resolve the issue. 3 PROBLEM IS WITH BAR WHERE WE KEEP OUR STUFF FOR FAST USE ITS VERY SMALL AND SOMETIMES WE PRESS IT WRONG. WHICH ANNOYS ALOT. PRO PLZ RESOLVE. 

Agreed. So far, this game looks amazing in every way. At first I really wanted animated sprites from gen5, but I can live without it. But the GUI is just.. tiny. Even with the GUI slider at max, it's still insanely small and hard to read.

Please give us a way to make it even larger? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s9, and thanks to the curved screen it's actually impossible to access the options while playing. 

i agree with it being bad, but for the bar you just have to change the GUI scale in setting. To answer the other guys issue about not being able to access it, you should be able to get to the pause menu by clicking the "Return" button on the phone by default, which would just look like an arrow, you may need to swipe up from the bottom of your screen to get it, or its built onto the phone

• Haha 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

1 hour ago, g3n3r4l said:

i agree with it being bad, but for the bar you just have to change the GUI scale in setting. To answer the other guys issue about not being able to access it, you should be able to get to the pause menu by clicking the "Return" button on the phone by default, which would just look like an arrow, you may need to swipe up from the bottom of your screen to get it, or its built onto the phone

The GUI scaling, even at max, is still too small. That's my issue. Some of the buttons are even too hard to press, and I have to squint to read some things.

• 2 weeks later...