How can I contribute to this community?

Chocolicious

Hello fellow Pokémasters,

I have only recently found out about this magnificent piece of work and immediately purchased a membership. I'm an avid Pokémon fan, as most of you are, so I want to try and help this community flourish and develop.

My question is: How can I contribute to this community?

I haven't got much in-game knowledge, yet, but I am a fast learner. My English skills are quite decent and I'm a beginner programmer, currently learning Java.

The only two things that I can make out, that would contribute to this community is: donating and recruiting more players.

I have done both, already. Yet I feel like I could be doing more.

I hope to hear from you guys.

Chocolicious.

118979 This kid trying to get modded! LOL Great banter, it really is! :D

Some people just have a drive to help the community grow. Not necessarily wanting to get a title...

I smell tyrannosaurus rekt

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

118672 Hello fellow Pokémasters,

I have only recently found out about this magnificent piece of work and immediately purchased a membership. I'm an avid Pokémon fan, as most of you are, so I want to try and help this community flourish and develop.

My question is: How can I contribute to this community?

I haven't got much in-game knowledge, yet, but I am a fast learner. My English skills are quite decent and I'm a beginner programmer, currently learning Java.

The only two things that I can make out, that would contribute to this community is: donating and recruiting more players.

I have done both, already. Yet I feel like I could be doing more.

I hope to hear from you guys.

Chocolicious.

Just keep doing what you're doing. Enjoy the game!

As you gain knowledge about the game, don't be afraid to venture into the "help" channel of the game and assist newer players. You can also check out the "general support" forum and assist players too.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

I'd say if you do have any suggestions for improvement on the game, you can post them in the suggestions section of the forum. See if you can help people in the forums or in the game when needed. Make fanart or videos related to the game. I wouldn't worry too much about not having contributed enough to the game because it seems like you've done good already. :Shy: Just playing the game is contributing to it.

118979 This kid trying to get modded! LOL Great banter, it really is! :D

I can assure you, I have not enough spare time to become a mod. Not sure what you problem is though.

Just keep doing what you're doing. Enjoy the game!

As you gain knowledge about the game, don't be afraid to venture into the "help" channel of the game and assist newer players. You can also check out the "general support" forum and assist players too.

I'll definitely check out the help channel and see if I can help anyone. Thanks for that tip.

119289 As Pretentious said, just be active, kind, and help others when needed! Help chat always likes experienced players assisting and just enjoying the game is always the best way!

Gotcha, thanks!

119239 I'd say if you do have any suggestions for improvement on the game, you can post them in the suggestions section of the forum. See if you can help people in the forums or in the game when needed. Make fanart or videos related to the game. I wouldn't worry too much about not having contributed enough to the game because it seems like you've done good already. :Shy: Just playing the game is contributing to it.

Good idea, didn't even think about putting forth suggestions. Afraid I'm not a creative person, so fanart and videos won't do... But thanks for the tip!