Humble Suggestion, for Double Battles in PvP.

Bruttow

Good morning PRO staff, I cordially address you from a player new to the game. I know that my voice is not much, but I gave myself to give that idea for Pro PvP. Since I read the rejected suggestions and those that are about to be implemented and I did not know that it was not there.

As I mentioned before, the PvP system has two types, to balance the game, but I think that there are still Mons that should not benefit from the meta very well, so with all due respect I suggest the provision of a Double PvP battle system . Double Battles between coaches.

How does this benefit the community? Well, in a high variety of fun and competitive strategies to enjoy, faster games, use and explore movements that many players do not know are useful, such as feint, band change etc.

Since like me there must be other players who would enter that game mode, where Pokemons such as Incineroar, Snorlax, Supports such as Dusclops, Hitmontop, Chandelure, hariyama, jumpluff, Sylveon, Whimsicott, Raichu, Palossoad, Muddile, Blastoise, Mr.  Mine and a much larger amount of pokes that were created with more of this type of Metagame in mind.

They have done an excellent job so far and their excellent service to the player community is appreciated, and I am not saying that this is bad at all, but it would be great to implement a third mode of Pokémon battles, which is the doubles mode.  His players are currently satisfied with their work in the competitive, but what if they give them more?  more options to get rid of a losing streak in OU or just for fun watching a Slaking that does not go to sleep by using bile on the thing that ignores his ability or a Rhynperior Fighting under trick Room.

It is a modality that has been in the game for years and I know that it can be somewhat difficult to implement a slot to select Double battles, but it is only a suggestion from this humble server and I hope you can vote in favor and that my idea does not see it as something negative for the community. or something impossible to implement. And well, thank you very much to all of you who took the time to read such an extensive suggestion.

Combate_doble.png

Combate_doble.png

• Like 1

En español.

Buenos días personal PRO, me dirijo cordialmente a ustedes de parte de un jugador nuevo en el juego. Sé que mi voz no es mucha, pero me entregué a dar esa idea para Pro PvP. Desde que leí las sugerencias rechazadas y las que están a punto de implementarse y no sabía que no estaba ahí.

Como mencioné antes, el sistema PvP tiene dos tipos, para equilibrar el juego, pero creo que todavía hay Mons que no deberían beneficiarse muy bien del meta, así que con el debido respeto sugiero la provisión de un sistema de batalla Double PvP . Batallas dobles entre entrenadores.

¿Cómo beneficia esto a la comunidad? Bueno, en una gran variedad de estrategias divertidas y competitivas para disfrutar, juegos más rápidos, usar y explorar movimientos que muchos jugadores no saben que son útiles, como fintas, cambios de banda, etc.

Ya que como yo debe haber otros jugadores que entrarían en ese modo de juego, donde Pokemons como Incineroar, Snorlax, Apoyos como Dusclops, Hitmontop, Chandelure, hariyama, jumpluff, Sylveon, Whimsicott, Raichu, Palossoad, Muddile, Blastoise, Mr. El mío y una cantidad mucho mayor de pokes que fueron creados con más de este tipo de Metagame en mente.

Han hecho un excelente trabajo hasta ahora y se agradece su excelente servicio a la comunidad de jugadores, y no estoy diciendo que esto sea para nada malo, pero sería genial implementar un tercer modo de batallas Pokémon, que es el modo dobles. . Sus jugadores están actualmente satisfechos con su trabajo en la competición, pero ¿y si les dan más? más opciones para deshacerse de una racha perdedora en OU o simplemente por divertirse viendo un Slaking que no se duerme usando bilis en la cosa que ignora su habilidad o un Rhynperior Fighting bajo trick Room.

Es una modalidad que lleva años en el juego y sé que puede ser algo complicado implementar un slot para seleccionar Double battles, pero es solo una sugerencia de este humilde servidor y espero que puedas votar a favor y eso mi idea no la ve como algo negativo para la comunidad. o algo imposible de implementar. Y bueno, muchas gracias a todos los que se tomaron el tiempo de leer una sugerencia tan extensa.

Edited by Bruttow
Me faltó una imagen.

• Developer

Hello, double battles may or may not be added to PRO in the future. It depends on the feasibility.

But before even trying to add something like double battles we need to finish all projects around single battles first.

The biggest problem with double battles is that the battle server code currently does not have a target system.

Do not expect it in near future.

• Like 1