allow mount use in team galactic HQ building (veilstone city -sinnoh)

Algerie31

hi all;

please permit mount use in team galactic HQ building (veilstone city -sinnoh) bcz players got bored of walking

even i had made sinnoh history but i need it to level up my mones by redoing all region story and battle trainers

image.png.c9f71605695a2dee2246ad5f4ad2730a.png

image.png.a05ea3015b3427152af5a58e6b521f57.png

Edited by Algerie31
edit

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

• Algerie31 changed the title to allow mount use in team galactic HQ building (veilstone city -sinnoh)
4 hours ago, Algerie31 said:

as said i have right to redo story and battle any trainers in pro map and using a mount is the right of every ppl 

it is their right to use a mount, but it's also team galactic's right to say no, which they have. so lawfully, by your argument, the result is no.

and again, it's indoors, and you only have to go there once or twice maximum, it still only takes around 15 hours to speedrun the whole story, so the walking might take you an extra 30 seconds but it's not much

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

1 hour ago, g3n3r4l said:

it is their right to use a mount, but it's also team galactic's right to say no, which they have. so lawfully, by your argument, the result is no.

and again, it's indoors, and you only have to go there once or twice maximum, it still only takes around 15 hours to speedrun the whole story, so the walking might take you an extra 30 seconds but it's not much

as if making mount ride in pro map will kill the game or its economy wtf

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif