I can't login

Stormanqel

6 hours ago, StorMAnqeL said:

Whenever i type my name and password, it says ''Failed to connect to server'' Is there something wrong with server or my account has some issues?

Hey there!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
First of all, your account has no issues at all. The issue that causes you fail to connect is due to the old servers (Red, Blue) have been merged together in one server (Silver).
I
've checked your account and it seems like you haven't merged your old account from the red server yet.
In order to merge, you need to login on the Dashboard and you will get a notification to merge. 
Please make sure to choose the Red server, as you have 200 play hours there, in order to get your progress on Silver back.

After the merge, you still may be unable to log into Silver server. You have to reset your password on the Dashboard to fix it. Your password should contain only alphanumeric letters (Letters from A to Z and from 0 to 9), because sometimes different/special characters in your password might block you from login.

For more information about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, please take a look on Everything About The Merge.

With that being said, I hope this clarified everything.

Kind regards,
Exotyc

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.