Gengar Mega Stone

Ashren

Hi there. I am here in behalf of those who players who missed the ONLY chance to have the mega stone of Gengar which happens every Holloween.  Which means once you missed the event you have to wait another year for another chance. Well, I get the point of having another chance but another year means we get aged as well. You know what I mean. Not all players are young and can wait for more years. Please do understand us players as well.

Thanks and I hope my concern will materialized in the game as SOON as possible.

• Like 1

dont worry, probably wont be the ONLY chance to get it, it will most likely come around again next year as you said, im all for the idea to give access to it earlier but then it will kind of negate the point of a seasonal event. Considering its not competitively viable in pvp either, (considering its banned) its not needed for that, so then as a result there's no desperate need for it.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Well, I get the point but the game itself is not just about PVP. Not all players are into PVPs. Players can still use the Mega Stone outside Rank battles. Like what you've said, it is banned so might as well give us the full satisfaction to use the stone outside the rank battles in a timely manner. Considering the fact that it is banned already in rank so why not give us more ways and access to have the stone instead.  Anyways, I'm only suggesting but please think about it.

Thanks.

There you go, what you've said is clearly pointing out that you are treating a non-legenday nor a Pseudo-Legendary like it is one of them which is pretty clear to us that it is undeniably unfair for the rest of the Megas on how they are obtained. Legendaries are different from a common/uncommon pokemon. Okay, even lets say Mega Gengar is a higher tier of Mega, that does mean it makes any difference from a Mega Gyarados nor Mega Altaria which is quite fair to line them in the same tier and most of all, the way you obtain a Mega for a Pseudo-Legendary like Garchamp which is far easier compared to how Mega Gengar is obtained. Pretty much for the Legendaries themselves, Latias and Latios  which will not take you a whole year to accomplish the job. Mega Gengar is no Pseudo-Legendary nor a Legendary itself. I guess I clearly have the good point.  So, please hear us out. Thanks

Edited by Ashren

actually i'm not, i'm just saying you already wait a year to get darkrai, and shaymin, and probably others to come, sooo

Also yea, Mega-Gengar is different from mega gyarados, and mega altaria, and mega garchomp, and latios and latias, simply because, gengarite is banned in pvp, while those other ones are not

and i'm not saying you dont have a good point, i'm just clarifying certain aspects of said point

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif