option to show moveset and ot when linking

Xdzin

On 3/12/2021 at 8:36 AM, g3n3r4l said:

just want to say -1, OT i don't really mind, can be +1

Moveset -1, and here's why: Mainly just the fact that it would significantly negate people "showing off" their pokemon, because then just by that the entire movepool is known, and it would mean a lot less people would want to show their pokemon in chats, so that their moves could stay hidden instead.

Hmm, yeah. True.

So I guess I'm still +1 on this, but only under the condition that everything is shown except moves.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 10:36 PM, g3n3r4l said:

just want to say -1, OT i don't really mind, can be +1

Moveset -1, and here's why: Mainly just the fact that it would significantly negate people "showing off" their pokemon, because then just by that the entire movepool is known, and it would mean a lot less people would want to show their pokemon in chats, so that their moves could stay hidden instead.

yes these are the negative points of showing the moveset, but also the positive points like:
- no need to ask if the moveset is ready
- seeing the moveset would influence the price of the pokemon a little bit maybe
- share differentiated movesets
so showing moveset and even the ot could be optional things, with an option to disable or enable, I think viable

options are always welcome always

• Like 2

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

• Xdzin changed the title to option to show moveset and ot when linking
  • 2 weeks later...

I didnt read the whole thread but I think +1 for the idea.

This thing would be very useful as a way to teach other players about the moveset rather than typing long sentences with different kind of set of a pokemon. But having an option to enable or disable         display moveset will be a nice thing.

Also if the player decide to enable the option, having a default setting on battle chat to always hide the moveset will always keep a fair environment during pvp if a player ask a pokemon to be link in the chat.

• Like 1

Hnnn#5949

• 2 weeks later...