WQ

Nlyax

For myself these WQ are starting at usually around 2am for me, in this case 4am.

I think changes need to be made where the whole process of World quests are different. I say make it a quest rather than scrambling to stay up late etc. The quest can at least be completed at any time should be like 24hour duration. Considering I have personally donated money to this game for the most part it does not feel like I am getting my monies worth. From spending hours doing wq but then getting a legendary with [heck] IV and nature. I understand it should be difficult but at least give us some cash/items for doing the WQ also does not have to be a huge portion but at least if you get a [heck] stat legendary we get something out of it. After all re rolls cost tons of money also. 

This game seems to be hunt and fingers crossed for high tier pokemon also. I would rather a higher spawn rate and lower chance of obtaining high IV's rather than low of both. It honestly just becomes so boring and we are the ones making this game hugely populated. Seems to be a lot of take not a lot of give.

My opinion

• Like 1

The world quest lasts 24 hours, which should be able to accommodate enough for everyone, as there is also a large forewarn on when it will be. Most of the time it's to start at 0:00 GMT+0 as it is, but sometimes it does not. Lots of people have also donated money to the game to keep it going, and have kept up with it, so just don't use that as leverage, it won't work. The world quest is supposed to be a server event, and not just an individual one per user, so once it's completed for the server, it's done, which puts in the competitve aspect, you have to hunt it faster so you can get more reward.

The price of rerolls and such is basically a set value by the players, as it's the players that get them and use them, so anyone can sell it however much they want, and that's how the economy is set. if you want to drop the price you can sell it for lower, but then someone would most likely buy it and sell it for higher.

The world quest lasts 24 hours or until the IV goal is reached, and more often than not it is reached. And yes, the RNG factor is entirely hunt, and hope you get high IVs, that's how the entire game of pokemon works.

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I'm sorry, just wanted to clarify, I personally am not a wiki article, what you're looking for is most likely this link, however a secondary source would be this one. And to put it bluntly, if you want to call hunting a chore, sure, I know many people then went off and caught thousands upon thousands of pokes and still didn't manage to get a good one. What the world quest does is basically focus the hunting on one pokemon for 24 hours, gives a reward, and then everyone goes back to normal. An MMO is not meant to be easy, so it makes sense to hunt a lot, work a lot, and get rewarded for that.

Edited by Novus
Insult

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Ye, the WQ sucks for most people who live in asia. This is not the first topic about that, but staff (ofc) doesnt answer them. Back then when the starting times were random, it was fair for everyone.

Make it least 24h, even tho the limit of IV is reached, is a okay idea for me tbh. You could increase the IV's a bit and everyone is happy. Some more people may go for the 3%, but tbh, they deserve it when they hunt for so long and if someone doesnt agree, you can increase it a bit. Like 4% or smt.

35 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

[...] i know many people then went off [...]

You wrote "I" small. 🤭

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• Developer

This starts to look more like a cockfight than a suggestion post. Please always be polite and respectful to each other.

The World Quest is a way to obtain a Mysterious Ticket which can be used to obtain missing legendaries.

Legendaries in PRO are usually not easy to obtain. You either need to fulfill requirements which take time or do a long and/or hard quest line.

That's why I think it's totally fine to not add additional rewards for the WQ. 

• Like 1