SOLD - Shiny Scyther Auction

SHINY SCYTHER AUCTION
Sold from Gold Server.

Starting bid: 7M

Ending point: 24hrs from initial post - ends 7:29AM GMT+0 / 4:29AM Brasilia Standard Time (GMT-3) Friday 19th Feb.
Min Raise: 500k

Pokedollars only.
No Insta.

WINNING BID: 8M (Voidwarrior)

----

hello everyone, I'm going to let you know that I'm auctioning a shiny schyter on the silver server for the next 24 hours, I'm a bit new in the game, it's my first auction, I only have 192 hours of game I was afraid to auction through the forum and make a mistake and if I am inflicting any now please delete the post because it is not my intention, thanks for your time

1440662489_Semttulo.png.51ecbcce6b332057fdede04ac86af979.png
  • Ayanokoujy changed the title to Shiny Schyter Action Gold
  • Administrator

Hi @Ayanokoujy

As per the Trade Rules and Auction Guidelines, your auction must show proof of bids (if received in-game, you must upload the screenshots of the bids to the forums) and must follow proper format, you are missing both a specified start and end time. Please also show evidence of your start time if this was started by first bid or by other means, to show what your end time is based on.

Please update your thread accordingly, failure to do so will mean that your auction is not valid, will be null and avoid, and a trade ban will be applied to your account.

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Yellow changed the title to Shiny Scyther Auction
  • Administrator

Hi @Ayanokoujy

Since this is your first time, I have helped you out - we don't usually do this, so please before making your next auction ensure that you have read and understood the trade and auction rules carefully. If you have questions before you start you are more than welcome to ask a member of staff to help clarify these for you, but you may always come back to what I have done here as an example.

To clarify, this is what I have done:

• Updated the end time of the auction to 4:29AM BST (GMT-3). This auction was stated to last 24hrs, and this was valid on your first post which was posted at 7:29AM GMT+0 (4:29AM Brasilia Standard Time). This must be honoured and therefore the auction end time has been changed to reflect that.
  • Updated your initial post with the correct auction format.
  • Merged your two threads and deleted any unnecessary posts to help make things clearer for your potential buyers.
  • Updated your post regarding Ailakien's bid with the proof of bid.
  • Moved this thread to the Cross Server auction - you had one post in Silver, and one in Cross Server, but the auction actually began on Gold - so it was totally in the wrong place, but since you have offered it as a Cross Server auction this must be honoured. 

For any further bids you receive ingame, please post evidence of these bids on this thread and update the Current Bid amount and bidder in your initial post to reflect the current status of the auction accurately. I will check in again closer to the end time of the auction to ensure that it all comes to a smooth close.

On this occasion, no ban or punishment will be applied to your account, I can understand this can be tricky for first timers, but please ensure that no future mistakes are made, these will result in action being taken as this has been quite thoroughly explained and you have had a great deal of help to get you set on the right track. Again, to repeat myself, if you are not sure, you are welcome to ask first.

• Yellow changed the title to SOLD - Shiny Scyther Auction
  • Administrator

Hi @Ayanokoujy

Your auction ended - with Voidwarrior's bid of 8M winning the auction.

Please organise the trade with @Voidwarrior at your earliest convenience and upload evidence of the trade to close your auction.

• Yellow locked this topic