Bring Pokemon Over Into new Regions

Godlyhoopa

Yes, I know that your suppose to beat the region before you can bring your old pokemon into that certain region.

But my idea is That when we beat a gym we can bring a certain level of pokemon.

No Gym: 1 - 10

Gym 1: 11-20

Gym 2: 21 - 30

Gym 3: 31 - 40

Gym 4: 41 - 50

Gym 5: 51 - 60

Gym 6: 61 - 70

Gym 7: 71 - 80

Gym 8: Any

:thanks: for reading my idea. :Angel:

I'm with Deathwing on this one. If you were able to transfer over pokemon it would become a management game where before you go to Johto (and future regions) you have a pokemon at every level ready to transfer over once you reach that point to beat the next gym.

120454 This is a feature that was made to make your gameplay more challenging.

i don't like the idea of godlyhopa but i think that will not make it a lot less challengin, what they have to do is include the original gym badge-lvl sistem. Because for expample you can start jotho and buy a jotho cheap average lvl 100 pokemon in the first pokecenter and then use it to beat all gyms.

120454 This is a feature that was made to make your gameplay more challenging.

i don't like the idea of godlyhopa but i think that will not make it a lot less challengin, what they have to do is include the original gym badge-lvl sistem. Because for expample you can start jotho and buy a jotho cheap average lvl 100 pokemon in the first pokecenter and then use it to beat all gyms.

You still have to purchase the pokemon, that is your choice if you want to "easy-mode" it. Allowing you to instantly transfer over pokemon is forcing the "easy mode" onto you.

As for the scaling levels etc, though this may seem plausible, it would be quite difficult to input into the game, and for what it's worth, it really would not be worth it. As they say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and this most certainly isn't a broken part of the game.

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat

121035 Maybe. How about every 2 gyms?

(No Gym) 1-5

2nd gym beaten: 1-15

4th gym beaten: 1-30

6th gym beaten: 1-40

8th gym Beaten: Any

This game isn't for pansies. This would mean a lot more meaningless coding.

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]