a turn should not be missed by accidental second sleep attempt

Xdzin

i completely agree with you, wasting a round is not enough...the proper punishment for attempting to put asleep a second poke is instant loss and PvP BAN for two seasons...i believe sneaky players should get BANNED, not rewarded...cause when the system couldn t detect such plays, many players abused it...now it s time to punish sneaky behaviour...

11 minutes ago, stavd said:

i completely agree with you, wasting a round is not enough...the proper punishment for attempting to put asleep a second poke is instant loss and PvP BAN for two seasons...i believe sneaky players should get BANNED, not rewarded...cause when the system couldn t detect such plays, many players abused it...now it s time to punish sneaky behaviour...

You are right, I already realized that it will continue as it is and respect everyone's opinion.
but to clarify, what you say about being punished for using a second sleep doesn't make sense today, as the second sleep is blocked by the game, and what I mean is that in the accidental attempt to use another spore you lose one turn, which is unnecessary because we do not yet have the option to cancel a chosen attack.

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

4 hours ago, XDzin said:

punished? the game does not clearly show the condition of the opponent's pokemon?
make a mess? but you can't put 2 pokemon to sleep

but anyway, it is still possible to continue typing the status of the pokemon in the chat anyway

image.png.34108270f5a70bebba570e6011d2cbbe.png

With The battle log it shows the the pokemon is still asleep, its up to to the player to point that out and see.  If you dont see thats a mistake on your part that the opponent can use to gain an advantage.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif