Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hi, Im Eri from the Gold Server. Ugufop was asking for help to trade evolve his kadabra, i willingly agreed but did not check it was region locked as i have not completed johto yet.

The pokemon ID is 43292677

24567.JPG

Reversed trade and returned Kadabra (holding Quick claw x 1) to @Ugufop.

- Regards, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

****** Issue resolved in game post no longer is relevant, dunno how to delete so here ya go

Hello! This is my character on silver server it would seem that the pokemon in my party minus the totodile are region locked and therefore not allowing me to move them to the PC.  From what i understand, they aren't even supposed to be in the party in the first place since they all have kanto IDs is there a way that this can be solved?  The IDs are as follows: Kanto 56480806, Kanto 56480807, Kanto 56480808, Kanto 56480809, Kanto 56480810. Not entirely sure how it happened.  

image.png.35263fd458b67f503b0ed778ee057d88.png

We're glad your issue has been resolved. Do feel free to ask for help again if required.

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon
Issue resolved

Hello, I made an exchange with a friend and but since he is in another region because I am not advanced enough I cannot give him back. I hope you could help us because my friend is really very sad ID : 56511085

DSC_0009.JPG

Issue resolved as stated in your thread. Enjoy!

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon
Pokemon Lock

I want to clarify a little bit the situation.
I (Xianno) exchanged a Pokemon on Silver Server with Shelox a Gurdurr ID : 56511085 (Sinnoh) I asked the chat for someone to exchange with me to make my pkmn evolve and Shelox proposed to help me (he call me a friend but I don't know him xD). I asked if he have finished Sinnoh, but people in French Chat (where I asked to trade) said it was fine and it will work, if not, we won't be able to exchange. But the trade worked and I can't get my pkmn back as Shelox didn't finished Sinnoh.

Can you please unlock his Gurdurr and make it possible for him to give it back to me?
Thanks in advance!

Preuve01.png

Issue resolved and Gurdurr is now back in your account.

- Sincerely, Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon
Added img

Hey, i am obiizze on gold server. I thought I had to trade my shellder for it to then evolve. So I booted up my 2nd account to trade with myself to make it easier. Turns out I got it region locked onto my 2nd account AND I didn't even need to trade for it to be evolved. My 2nd account is Exxzz.

image.png.2014859716e3b6771be6528e0a5203d2.png

Where the pokemon is stuck on my 2nd account.

ID: 43505457

If you need me to provide any more info I can do so.

Shellder has been returned to your possession.

-Freezing

Edited by Freezing

image.png.5d6999a3682847724095ed4078f98cf8.pnghello, this pokemon is region locked and I cant give it back to the guy to asked me to help it evolved. It belongs to Plsdontbanme and I can't give it back. Unfortunately I didnt know this would happen if I didn't have the region unlocked since I'm new here and he forgot to check before asking for the trade. Please help him get his Gurdurr back. My ingame screen name is Tatinus. This is from the Silver server 

The pokemon has been returned to the owner, please read the warning next time

- Freezing

Edited by Freezing

Hello,

Hello, I made an exchange with a friend and but since he is in another region because I am not advanced enough I cannot give him back.

I hope you could help us ID : 43423407 in Gold server.

My friend's account is papanik.

image.png.8dc1afb331e0482f613828a1b078051d.png

The pokemon has been returned to the owner, please read the warning next time

- Freezing

Edited by Freezing

Hi, I (Vijyui) speak with Andrew3dboy to trade and evolve my haunter but he was unable to trade it back because of the region locked. Can you help me return my haunter ? thank you.

Server: Gold

image.png.8ad64c1f49c20b792765c3764ab35023.png

Your Haunter Lvl. 80 (Black Glasses)  is now back on your account. Have a nice day!

- Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon