Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

23 hours ago, Zesargg said:

Hello, I recently traded a Haunter with the player Lovesplitpush because he wanted to evolve it, but the pokemon is from Jhoto and I'm still at Kanto so now it's locked, I don't have the chat because I closed it but we traded his haunter for my gastly and we would like to get our pokemons back, I hope you can help us, thank you. We are from the Silver server.

IMG_20210421_174530.jpg

Thanks a lot for the quick response, the player returned mine as well!

Hi! 

I traded my rhydon so it could evolve but it got stuck on another players PC. My game name is thekiddd and the person i traded with is Kagura28. Rhyperions ID on his pc is 

ID 58567375.  We are playing on Silver server. This is stressing him more than it is to me though 🙂

Thank you!

c6c5d7ad46d90078484b92276f3a3fe8.png
https://gyazo.com/c6c5d7ad46d90078484b92276f3a3fe8

Hello @TheKiddd,

The Rhydon has been returned to you.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

The Pokemon id: 46043337

The trainer it belongs to: Nhocsake

Server: Gold

We are friends and I trade with him so that I can evolve my Haunter but forgot that he is region lock. He cannot trade it back to me.

We have this conversation on Discord so I don't have the evidence like message. Hope this screenshot from his side works as proof.

image.png.c106a37331ba3229531e7f80894db7b5.png

Hello @Nhocsake & @Chutheeng,

Thank you for confirming. The Haunter has been returned.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
Provide server info

7 hours ago, Nhocsake said:

The Pokemon id: 46043337

The trainer it belongs to: Nhocsake

Server: Gold

We are friends and I trade with him so that I can evolve my Haunter but forgot that he is region lock. He cannot trade it back to me.

We have this conversation on Discord so I don't have the evidence like message. Hope this screenshot from his side works as proof.

image.png.c106a37331ba3229531e7f80894db7b5.png

I am here to confirm that we help each other out with Gengar evolution and the met this region lock problem.

Hello. Im in kanto and someone needed help evolving their Seadra into a Kingdra... but since it's from Johto, i can't give it back. My name is Maple1996, and his name is Gruuubix. Please help us resolve this!

Hello @Maple1996,

The Seadra has been returned to its owner.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

Hi,

I tried helping a friend with a boss, but he overlooked the fact, that he didn't finish jotho yet, now my boss pkm are stuck in his box. We'd very much like help to get them back to me, it's about the shiny Tentacruel and Swampert, both Ev Trained Lvl100 and holding items.

I hope the posted screeshots suffice as prove 🙂 thank you!

Silver Server
Owner: Germarc

Possesing Player Monkidzeter

chat.JPG.d16320cd8db11d46737cdab7a0d62784.JPG

box.JPG

Hello @Germarc,

The Shiny Tentacruel and Quagsire have been returned to you.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

I asked this guy to do a lvl service but after he told me that he was going to take 3 days for the service so I asked my pokemons back, I got two of them back but he accepted one of them knowing that it was region locked for him, he says he can give it back in 2 days, can we speed the process up?

There's also the confirmation by him that the pokemon is mine.

Capture d’écran (91).png

Capture d’écran (86).png

Capture d’écran (93).png

Capture d’écran (94).png

Hello @funklxrd,

The Chimchar has been returned to you.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

Hey. i recently traded a kingdra with the player Indica to help me beat the elite 4 but i unknowingly entered the johto and did not know i could not trade it back bafore i beat the johto region. So i would appreciate if someone could return the pokemon to Indica.image.png.dc05112c1ea25f13803ed7f7854edc0f.png

As discussed in game, this Kingdra has been returned to his appropriate owner.

Kind Regards - Monteria

Edited by Monteria

I was asking to evolve haunter into gengar to my customer but i forgot that gengar is from johto region so the gengar is locked in his pc, can u help me take it back? Sorry for my dumbass

ID : 45851179

Gold Server

Screenshot_20210509_213917.jpg

Screenshot_20210509_221230.jpg

Hello @Vernandit,

The Haunter has been returned to you.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon