Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

I was raising the level of my feebas at, mt silver, so when I reached level 92, I asked for help from a player to help me evolve doing trade. However, he was still in johto, and my pokemon was from hoenn. I didn't know about these regional locks. Is there any way to recover my pokemon? He didn't seem to care much about it, and he even excluded me from the friends list. Can you get it back?

Edit: This is solved. He already gave me back.

Edited by VhsBoy

Wanted to trade my lvl 100 Haunter I just spent hours EV training and leveling to evolve it for the elite four- forgot that it was gonna get region locked in his PC, he's still in kanto. It's a johto poke. Can I get it back please? Gold server.

Issue already resolved by Combustx

-Cecillon

1015642055_haunterlocked.thumb.png.a97edc02bc0b757f0c046701aa5b83dc.png

Edited by Cecillon

Im with A lvl 98 charizard and lvl 98 raichhu that belongs to my friend but i can't give them back to him cause i used them in kanto to beat the elite 4 and now im trapped in johto. We didnt know about the lending option when we did it. His username is henriquezoghbi, i'll be really thankful if u guys give them back to him cuz i dont wanna rush my way to the elite 4.

We're both from silver server, here is the print of the pokemons storage. Thanks

Screenshot_30.thumb.png.9eada94c793dca9a0927a8a5dcbc981f.pngScreenshot_29.thumb.png.16cf7305a38439bcda2216294e15b782.png

Issue already resolved by Junimnenem.

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hello i trade my gurdurr for conkeldur he stack my other account kingslymn19 because region rules can i back my poke id:32596319 can you help me ??

Your gurdurr is back in your Apcen1 account. enjoy

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Traded my 96 Kadabra and my 59 Poliwhirl to a Player named Vegaec for evos but he cant send them back, my nickname is Hateplow please help

Issue resolved among Hateplow and Vegaec

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Traded my 96 Kadabra and my 59 Poliwhirl to a Player named Vegaec for evos but he cant send them back, my nickname is Hateplow please help

this was gold server and I dont have screenshot but hes very friendly and will admit it was an accident sorry

this was gold server and I dont have screenshot but hes very friendly and will admit it was an accident sorry

Unfortunately, this happened. I wanted to help him trade, but I couldn't throw it back because of the region lock.

Unfortunately, this happened. I wanted to help him trade, but I couldn't throw it back because of the region lock.

Poliwhirl: (From Johto ) ID:32833661

Kadabra:(From Hoenn) ID:33237963

Issue resolved
Edited by Cecillon