Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

I am on Gold server, I was trying to do a trade for an evolution with nwadahtibat (my wife) and completely forgot about the region lock deal. Anything you all can do? This is the only picture I can confirm of it.

Your Gurdurr has been transferred back to your gold account. Enjoy!

-Cecillon

5802AFD9-013C-455D-A250-B9153A1100CB.thumb.jpeg.c9728ec1b10969786ab5abe4761caf4a.jpeg

Edited by Cecillon

Hi , i want to send back a gurdur to the user Eldiosmario , he give me a gurdur to evolved and is from sinnoh. I dont have this region so I cant give the Pokémon back until i go. Please send It back.

Thanks for read this message.

Pd: Is Silver server

Screenshot_2020-04-12-17-56-23-430_com.discord.thumb.jpg.7b524679b87dbadc042a5e01a459be52.jpg

Gurdurr is back to their owner - Daredevil
Edited by Daredevil

Hello there, i lent my poke to my friend to help him in Johto, but i didn't see that was from hoenn :(, he has not hoenn yet, can you help me?

1587064692461.png.83f62f0b525798c0f58236128f7169c8.png

my acc: digomenezes

edit: my friend is SemBadTriip, i let a lot of them, as you can see!

Your Cloyster has been returned to your gold account. Enjoy

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hello I am playing on Silver server and traded my Clampearl (ID 42672779) to a friend (Scopepo) in Kanto in order to evolve it into a Huntail so that i can progress to Sinnoh. The Clampearl is now locked in his PC and he cannot trade it back. I have attacthed a screenshot of his PC showing the locked Clampearl. Please help.

So i read that doing a lend trade would allow me to trade with this same friend but it was false and my Clamperl is now locked in his account again... would it be possible to get my pokemon back again? Also is there any way for me to safely trade evolve my Clamperl I'm really afraid of trading with a stranger since this specific pokemon is needed for story progression. Thanks again

Your clamperl has been transferred back to your silver account. For trade evolving you can ask an ingame online staff for help.

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hello, I would like the support with my Garchomp ID: 44867252 to transfer it to my main account: Chaosknigth because this Garchomp is locked.

Server: Silver

1587225103038.png.88906134b677f878f686d8a4ce059cc6.png

Garchomp is back on your main acccount - Daredevil
Edited by Daredevil

i gave my pokemon to my friend and i forgot he is just in johto so they are blocked and he cant give them back to me there are stuck in his pc his name is Ambrazio

and i am on gold

am i ment to give a screenshot i am not sure how this works please help i took days farming these pokemon

Please mention which pokemons (if ID number is available that too) and/along with items you gave to your friend, the date on which the trade happened. if you have screenshot of the evidence that would help a lot. Thanks

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

i gave my pokemon to my friend and i forgot he is just in johto so they are blocked and he cant give them back to me there are stuck in his pc his name is Ambrazio

and i am on gold

am i ment to give a screenshot i am not sure how this works please help i took days farming these pokemon

1587237582272.png.17b5e12a06e4720249e3f35a36103b11.png

ID:34252162

ID:34076264

ID:34258732

ID:33245389

ID:33131790

items : 2 leftovers , 2 dragon fang , 1 charcoal

and it was around 30 minutes ago on the 18/04/2020

Your pokemons are back in your box. Enjoy ^*^ Haruyukio.

thank you for getting my pokemon back but i am missing my volcarona from Ambrazio with charcoal on it

ID:33131790

Sorry for the delay, your Volcarona is now back in your box.

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

I was going to make shiny playthrough with my alternative account (Raruna) but i traded wrong shiny, can u give it back to my Primary Account H2Oalkana.

here i screenshot the shiny :

1530685774_Wrongpoke.thumb.png.06896b8c67005285c4b6be5c1f5bae9d.png

can u give it back shiny staraptor and shiny vulpix, or just one of them. Raruna in silver and H2Oalkana in gold(i just transfer server).

Thanks.

Hi. Unfortunately, we cannot grant this request as your two accounts are in different servers. However, you can make the request again when both the accounts are in the same server.

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon
ehAV0qz.jpg

Some random guy just asked if i can help him for beating a gym in kanto and i forgot he has restrictions about pokemons of other regions,he accepted the trade and now he has my pokemons in his pc,is there a way i can get them back?

I traded an Empoleon and a Blaziken both lvl 100, i will attach a screen of the start of the conversation if it can help

My IGN:Antarctic99

His IGN:Ayuxi

Server gold

Your pokemons are back in your box now.. Enjoy!

-Cecillon

pokemon.thumb.PNG.6ec194630dc073dcb344488b157c2fb2.PNG

Edited by Cecillon